Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Ah the Scottish Highlands, a geographical area recognised for the highest rate of Wal ownership per head of population worldwide. I must buy this one, I see no risks whatsoever :)

Why have eBay not removed it, I assume the guy that made the final listing you linked must have reported it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty cool of the true owner to create that listing.

Beedster makes a good point - why is the original listing still up when the actual owner has highlighted it's a scam?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

image.thumb.png.84f06ca7c8b71c19f0d8a0bb42985f10.png

"Amazing isn't it love, a population of 8,500, and more rare Wal basses than the UK, USA and EU put together"

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Beedster said:

image.thumb.png.84f06ca7c8b71c19f0d8a0bb42985f10.png

"Amazing isn't it love, a population of 8,500, and more rare Wal basses than the UK, USA and EU put together"

Don't look now dear, but that guy in the beige to your right looks like a famous bass player who's playing at the ceilidh house tonight..

Edited by yorks5stringer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, yorks5stringer said:

Don't look now dear, but that guy in the beige to your right looks like a famous bass player who's playing at the ceilidh house tonight..

He looks like Percy JONES, indeed ! If it's a recent photo...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, skidder652003 said:

someone's coughed up 3.5K for this, hope they don't get fleeced..

Pitlochry Knitwear would be a good place for a fleece

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/10/2020 at 09:22, Beedster said:

Ah the Scottish Highlands, a geographical area recognised for the highest rate of Wal ownership per head of population worldwide. I must buy this one, I see no risks whatsoever :)

Why have eBay not removed it, I assume the guy that made the final listing you linked must have reported it?

I always thought Oban was in Argyll.

It's like saying Canterbury is in Essex.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Skybone said:

I always thought Oban was in Argyll.

It's like saying Canterbury is in Essex.

No Canterbury is not in Essex, I can scotch that rumour once and for all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Shaggy said:

Another one way North - kosher? :scratch_one-s_head:https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WAL-Mk1-Bass-1980s-French-walnut-mixed-woods/264784897617?hash=item3da668e651:g:wb8AAOSwv7ZfpnXb

Rather blends into the flooring in the pics......

Its on Gumtree  too in the same area

https://www.gumtree.com/p/guitar-instrument/wal-bass/1389465930

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...