Why become a member? ×

Your favourite music vid.?

bubinga5

58 minutes ago, wateroftyne said:

This is the best one I've seen in ages.

An ex-colleague is one of the Morris Men (over the singer's right shoulder in the first verse; later seventh out of the phone box). They're the Abingdon Traditional Morris side. One day I hope to audition to be a straw man.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This Polish collab is pretty cool. What makes it special is that it was made with a single camera shot, and also that the song was actually performed while shooting (of course there were overdubs added later etc).

This other version, is the guy who wrote it performing it with a system of loppers at a gig 

Hope you don't mind the language 

• 2 weeks later...

Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody, first time I saw it when it got to the live bit the 10 year old me knew I wanted to be in a band when I got older 

A-Ha - Take on Me, just a great story line vid

The Sex Pistols - Pretty Vacant, the nearest I was going to get to see them live (until they reformed in ‘96)

Sid Vicious - My Way, the performance, plus the way it was shot was excellent 

Edited by Lozz196

On 29/10/2020 at 19:35, toneknob said:

You'll all be doing it by the weekend

Little Big are scoring high on innovative videos. Most of their modern stuff are real eye catchers. Story driven stuff like Rock-paper-scissors, Hypnodancer, even Faradenza, to plain weird Go Bananas, Uno and Tacos. Well worth a watch!