Why become a member? ×

Learn from one of the best!

scrumpymike

Just a shout out for my mate Scott Whitley, who's generously given the bass community masses of free information and tuition via his website in recent years.  After 25 years of playing live with the likes of Big Country and The Animals, Scott suddenly has no gigs and time on his hands thanks to covid.  So he's offering to give one-on-one lessons online for just £75 per block of 3 x 1-hr sessions.  As those of you who have seen his online video tutorials will know (see example below), Scott is a great teacher who plays with killer technique and loads of flair and knowledge.  If you're interested, you can contact him at [email protected]

I have no link with Scott except friendship and respect.

Scott teaches Hit Me With Your Rhythm Stick

Edited by scrumpymike
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Many thanks for sharing the information on Scott. I had a peek at his site and checked out one of his lessons. I was very impressed with the way he went slowly through the lesson in such a clear and easy to understand manner.

I will be checking out his site in more detail when I have the time and would certainly look into some Zoom lessons with him in the future.

• Like 1