alinbassplayer

FS/FT TC Electronic BC212 -price drop, an even hundy- *£100*
£130
Lewisham, London

So i'm clearing up some of my unused gear and up for grabs is my trusty TC Electronic BC212 Cab with Roqsolid cover(not pictured), in fully working condition. 250 W, 8 ohm, 2x12 inch speakers, it's punchy, it's bassy, does the job perfectly for small and medium gigs alike, or even for your own lock-up/practice sessions, never had an issue with it, and it has done a very good job making bass great again when i needded it, and i play in some really loud aggressive vocal instrumental outfits

Not used much for gigging, currently just gathering dust and taking up space in my tiny flat .It's about 18-19kg, it has been used but not visually displeasing, check photos for scratches and such.

Price is negotiable, so hit me with your best offers, not looking for trades, the only one i would consider is a TC RS112, mainly because it's small and i can use it at home for practising.

The Roqsolid cover is black with green.

*currently don't have an amp at home, will bring one later this week, if anyone wants to try it, i probably could do it after Saturday the 31st of October.

I would prefer collection from either my building or around the Lewisham station area.

Any questions hit me up.

20201026_145348.jpg

20201026_145352.jpg

20201026_145409.jpg

20201026_145419.jpg

20201026_145425.jpg

20201026_145450.jpg

20201026_145456.jpg

20201026_145501.jpg

• Like 2

I’ve no intention of stopping at a chippy in Lewisham.....£130 for a bag of Chips?

....‘ave a BUMP!

7A4BD47B-9EDF-488E-98BE-630D97492BBF.jpeg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, MB1 said:

I’ve no intention of stopping at a chippy in Lewisham.....£130 for a bag of Chips?

....‘ave a BUMP!

7A4BD47B-9EDF-488E-98BE-630D97492BBF.jpeg

Hahahaha MB1 thanks mate, i'm telling you, there's some mighty tasty chips in Lewisham. I'll through in a homemade portion as well if you come and collect, obviously with social distancing and all that. 🍟🍟🍟

16 minutes ago, alinbassplayer said:

Thanks Paul, much appreciated mate! Hope the Sansamp is working well for you.

Great pedal thanks Alin. Love the option of the 3 settings. Use it as main tone shaper on my pedal board. Still loving your stomp?

AA8286F0-049D-4D76-829D-1B30008C4FE0.jpeg

That is a nice looking pedalboard :)

I am still loving the stomp, have started using some Ampeg IR's and i am digging the tone. Badically just like the SA, set it and leave it ;)

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By angelagnostic
      SOLD SOLD TC Shaker Mini Vibrato - £40 SOLD SOLD
      SOLD SOLD - AMT Japanese Girl Bass Wah - £55 - SOLD SOLD
      SOLD SOLD - EHX Nano Small Stone phaser (w/ replacement rate knob) - £35 - SOLD SOLD
      EBS Fuzzmo - £40
      EHX Bass Soul Food Overdrive - £40
      Raygun FX Dual Tap Tempo - £20
      Eden i-90 Chorus (w/ proprietory power supply) - £40
      Joyo D-Seed multi-mode Digital Delay - £40
      Tone Gauge TG833 Distortion - £30 (one for g*****ists)
      Boss PS-5 Super Shifter - £70
      Single loop true-bypass looper - £10
      All sorts in here, happy to discuss, listen to offers etc.
      Link to other pedal sale thread:

• By Bass Wielder
      Christmas Sale: from £95
      Various bass cabs (1x12, 2x10). All ready to be gigged. Built by a fellow bass player (now sadly deceased) and all have been gigged tested by him and myself.
      Unknown (to me) drivers and tweeters (he used a variety of stuff but he was a nitpicker so never crap) with solid wood construction and hardware (he was an engineer as well), plus great power handling and nice sounding (each different sounding but that’s obvious and subjective I suppose). 
      My recommendation is to come view/test and take away upon buying (I’m confident that you’ll be pleased! Plus that will save on shipping as cabs are not lightweight).
      Ask away.....
      Edits for approx specs:
      1) 2x10 (in line) - 8ohms, 17.8kg (39.24lbs), speakon connector)
      2) 2x10 (diagonal, metal grill/black screws)- 4ohms, 21.2kg, jack connector.
      3) 1x12 (plain cloth grill)- jack connector, 6 ohm, 12.6 kg
      4) 2x10 (diagonal, metal grill/silver screws)- 18.8kg, 4ohm
      5) 1x12 (sparkling cloth grill)- 6 ohm, 15.4 kg, Jack connector.

• By dave_bass5
      I got this on here end of last year, and finally found the tone i was looking for. Unfortunately I’m now playing keys and have no need for this, nor the space. So reluctantly I have to sell it to make space and fund a keyboard combo. Got a few marks on it, but nothing major. Also comes with padded fitted cover. 
      Here’s description.
      The Bergantino Audio Systems ‘Carbon Neo’ CN series of lightweight speaker cabinets nod their head to the traditional HD series but have a different function. These are the lightest speaker cabinets that we make. The precision tuned cabinet architecture and the enclosures are built with the finest lightweight Italian poplar plywood (with Baltic birch baffle boards) selected to our specifications. This lightweight cabinet material (along with the lightweight magnet material) helps reduce the overall cabinet weight. The lightweight carbon covering is used for cabinet cover material and is also lighter than the traditional tolex covering found on most speaker cabinets. A rigid black grille is added to protect the drivers from damage.
      The internal components used are extremely high quality and they are of Bergantino design. No ‘off-the-shelf’ parts are used. Woofers with Neodymium magnet material are used for the low frequency section of the CN series cabinets. The Neodymium drivers have a punchier low-end and a very sweet midrange that is placed a little more forward in the sound field when compared to the HD series. Fretless and upright players will often prefer the CN cabinets because of how the midrange ‘speaks’ with their instruments. The CN series cabinets have a high intelligibility tweeter mated to the woofers through a custom designed phase-coherent crossover with a tweeter control. Because of the increased cost of the Neodymium magnet material, imported wood for the cabinetry and the unique covering material, the CN series speakers cost more than the HD series, but may just be the right match for your playing style and weight needs.
      Spec: Taken from the Berg website. Ive not weighed this, but it seem pretty close to the spec. Very easy to carry.
      2 x 12" Custom Neodymium drivers with 7 oz magnets
      High intelligibility 1" tweeter
      Custom phase - coherent crossover with tweeter level control•Precision tuned 100% Baltic Birch cabinet
      Power handling - 700 watts rms
      2 x 1/4" and 2 x neutrik connectors
      Impedance:  4 ohms
      Dimensions: 31"H x 18-1/2"W x 15"D
       79cm x 46cm x 38cm / weight: 46lbs/20 Kgs
      Not looking for any trades, and cant offer delivery at this stage. Ive just had a hernia op so cant even carry this downstairs as the moment, so buy collects from central london. 

• By Marky Screen
      Ubiquitous bass comp pedal.
      Use it with the editor for tweaky MC tweaks knob twiddling emporium's wet dream.
      Or just load a preset and play if that's easier.
      Comes with usb cable.
      Price includes UK postage

• By therealting
      PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
      I sold this cab a while ago, but the buyer founded that there was a rattle at high volumes that they weren’t happy with. The truck bed liner paint that the previous owner used to finish it also ended up sealing the cabinet shut, making it tricky to open up to diagnose any issues, so I collected it and issued a full refund.
      With that in mind, I am dropping the price dramatically to £200 collected, no offers, as I just want it gone. This is a serious bargain on very expensive cab for someone who has the time to open it up and fix the issue.
      Potential trades: Cali76, Helix Stomp, or try me  
      —————
      These are pretty legendary for their projection and for packing a lot of power into a small size. This is partly due to one front-facing and one side-firing 12” speaker, allowing for a more compact 2x12” than you would normally expect. Also equipped with a titanium dome tweeter (which you can dial in on the back).
      Has a sturdy “truck bed liner” paint finish which is easily and cheaply refreshed if you so wish. At present I’d say the cab is in a good gigged condition. It could be restored to immaculate fairly easily with a lick of paint and new corner protectors.
      Speakon and dual jack inputs on the back alongside the tweeter attenuator.
      Collection preferred from London SE3. If you want it shipped, you need to arrange collection. Here are the unpackaged specs:
      Weight 22 kg Dimensions 62 × 46 × 46 cm I have some other stuff for sale here, would certainly be tempted by upward trades for more than one item.