Why become a member? ×

SOLD PENDING Status 4-String Headless S2 Classic - **PRICE DROP ** £1,350
£1500
Widnes

M-Bass-M

**Update - price now dropped to £1,350**

For sale is my 2010 Status S2-Classic, featuring a headless bolt-on neck, gold hardware, and a stunning figured walnut facing. A Status-branded Hiscox hardcase is also included.

Despite being 10 years old, the bass is in an excellent condition, and has been largely unplayed for the past 6 years or so. As you would expect from Status, the tonal range of this instrument is immense, thanks to the 2 humbucking pickups wired to the 18v active pre-amp.

It is currently fitted with medium/light gauge 40-60-80-100, and I have two full spare set of Status "Hot Wire" double-ball end strings that I will also include, along with the Comfort Strapp.

Collection is preferred, but I am more than happy to ship to the UK with the buyer arranging for courier collection. For reference, the combined weight of the bass and case is around 9kg.

I am not interested in trades, as I'm looking to reduce my bass collection, not maintain it!

QTK6ZWC.jpg

PRQ54N1.jpg

PujOqLo.jpg

mLEabA2.jpg

img%5D

p3qwJqC.jpg

hlmyIoS.jpg

Edited by M-Bass-M
Sold pending
  • Like 12

30 minutes ago, RAY AGAINST THE MACHINE said:

This is the nuts . 
It won't be here for long . I have a Washburn status which is close I guess. If it was fretless I'd have this . But it's not and I can't really have 2 statusy basses with frets .

Glwts

If this were fretless I'd be keeping this! 🤣

• Haha 1

• MB1 locked this topic