Why become a member? ×

Which online retailers have the best customer service?

shoulderpet

Have got GAS for a Squier Mustang bass and current covid situation means spending time in a music shop trying out basses (if you are even allowed to at the moment) is probably not the best idea so I will be buying online.  Which retailers have good customer service in terms of accepting basses back if there are any issues with the least amount of fuss? Thanks

I'd say Thomann must be hard to beat.  No quibble, free returns and a speedy service.

I did have an issue with them once but as it turned out it was my fault, not theirs!  Since then I have nothing but praise for them.

• Like 1

woodbrass.com  (French) appear to be similar to Thomann. Unless otherwise stated, articles seem to have a 3 year guarantee and there is a 30 day returns "condition of business".

I bought my bass from them some years ago. It arrived well packed & was delivered in about 5 days.

Edited by Balcro

I’ve bought from most of the ones listed above and they’re all fine when everything goes well.

Its when there are problems that you discover the true measure of a company’s customer service. On that basis, I have had exemplary service from GAK and GuitarGuitar where items have had faults or arrived damaged (not the shop’s fault) and just been sorted out without any issue or cost to me.