Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray translucent gold/matching headstock/minty!
£1050
Cardiff

miles'tone

Up for a new home is my 2003 Stingray in rare translucent gold with matching headstock. I bought this beauty over the summer from a chap who previously was an EB dealer and this bass was from his own collection. It's like new. I think I might be the only person who has played it. Light home use only at that! There are some signs of use on the tort pickguard, as to be expected, but I will also throw in a mirror guard and a brand new never fitted clear plexi pickguard which I never got around to fitting.

This Stingray was going to be a keeper but it didn't take me long to finally realise that I should have held off for the right Stingray 5. I now have the right Stingray 5 on it's way to me so I have to pass this stunner on.

It comes in a Musicman hardcase (I don't know if it's the original case for the bass sorry) which I will get photos of later - it's still in the attic. 

Oh, it comes set up with a new set of light GHS Brite Flats which sound fabulous.  Great even tension and volume response across all strings. 

I know I could sit this one out for a better price but with the 5 string now incoming I'll be happy just to get my money back on this one.

*Sold*

IMG20201024101337.jpg

IMG_20201024_100518.jpg

IMG_20201024_100406.jpg

IMG_20201024_100247.jpg

IMG_20201024_100119.jpg

IMG_20201024_100013.jpg

Edited by miles'tone
Sold
  • Like 9

• MB1 locked this topic