Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Godin MultiAc ACS SA Rosewood Edition - Stunning Top - £699 - with video demo
£699
London

For sale:

Godin MultiAc ACS SA Rosewood Edition (stunning figure in the top!) nylon string electro-acoustic guitar. Made in Canada, never gigged, basically as new. Complete with padded Godin gigbag.

It is in immaculate condition, and is the fantastic synth-access version with hex RMC pickups allowing either standard pickup use (with full EQ control), or use with a Roland GK-compatible synths and MIDI units. Very feedback resistant compared to normal nylon electro-acoustics.

Demo video:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGsUOrkJKmU/?igshid=1uj15395qp7zq

£699 collected. 

I have too many instruments and would like to rehome some of the ones I’m not really using. I am in South East London (Greenwich, Bromley, Croydon), collection preferred but may be able to deliver locally (socially distanced).

5FCCDBFF-FDBA-4805-8F98-87D7613F0A09.jpeg

6D1FFD01-3043-42DF-8E0D-867C64F53BF6.jpeg

C964EF5B-CFD3-4351-A186-37FEBF3B3E08.jpeg

AB976603-99F6-4E65-BCDC-FD1F83840395.jpeg

3739A6AC-CAD8-420E-B446-0AD6E6644130.jpeg

Edited by therealting
SOLD
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, adledman said:

lovely godin, is the neck the full width classical or the inbetween size? and i think i know the answer already if you are shedding guitars but are you up for trades at all? cheers

It’s the in between size - the MultiAc Grand Concert is full classical width, and the MultiAc Slim is almost electric width.

I’m really supposed to be shedding guitars... but could be tempted by something interesting. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Anthony Kraft said:

Hello from Luxembourg. If this guitar is still available, I am interested.

The guitar is still available, but we’d probably have to have a good chat before I feel comfortable shipping internationally to someone who joined an hour ago and has no feedback. 

I understand. Is your concern regarding payment or that I would treat the guitar with its due respect? I have been playing for 40 years, and my collection includes a 1962 Martin D-28, 1969 Martin D-18, 2011 Martin OOO-28EC, Fender Stratocaster (USA), Breedlove 12-string, and a Godin nylon string (natural top). I prefer the rosewood top but it seems they are no longer produced. If you wish to have a direct chat with me, please let me know how to contact you. Thanks

25 minutes ago, Anthony Kraft said:

I understand. Is your concern regarding payment or that I would treat the guitar with its due respect? I have been playing for 40 years, and my collection includes a 1962 Martin D-28, 1969 Martin D-18, 2011 Martin OOO-28EC, Fender Stratocaster (USA), Breedlove 12-string, and a Godin nylon string (natural top). I prefer the rosewood top but it seems they are no longer produced. If you wish to have a direct chat with me, please let me know how to contact you. Thanks

It is to do with payment primarily, as the community is based on us being familiar with each other or doing face-to-face transactions...

Havinf said that we have all had to start somewhere, so feel free to drop me a PM and we can see if we can work something out. 

22 hours ago, therealting said:

The guitar is still available, but we’d probably have to have a good chat before I feel comfortable shipping internationally to someone who joined an hour ago and has no feedback. 

10 minutes ago, therealting said:

It is to do with payment primarily, as the community is based on us being familiar with each other or doing face-to-face transactions...

Havinf said that we have all had to start somewhere, so feel free to drop me a PM and we can see if we can work something out. 

Sorry, PM? What is that?

PM = Private Message. 

You can send @therealting a private message by clicking on his name/avatar. 

Just for your peace of mind Anthony, I've personally dealt with @therealting a number of times, we've met face to face for a few deals, he's a great seller so if you buy the Godin I'm absolutely confident it'll be a very smooth transaction! 

46 minutes ago, binky_bass said:

PM = Private Message. 

You can send @therealting a private message by clicking on his name/avatar. 

Just for your peace of mind Anthony, I've personally dealt with @therealting a number of times, we've met face to face for a few deals, he's a great seller so if you buy the Godin I'm absolutely confident it'll be a very smooth transaction! 

It occurred to me that a friend of mine lives in London and has a girlfriend here in Luxembourg. Rather than shipping the guitar and subjecting it to the risk of damage, I will ask if he would be willing to bring it with him when he next visits. Are you selling the guitar directly or via @therealthing ?

1 hour ago, therealting said:

t occurred to me that a friend of mine lives in London and has a girlfriend here in Luxembourg. Rather than shipping the guitar and subjecting it to the risk of damage, I will ask if he would be willing to bring it with him when he next visits. Are you selling the guitar directly or via @therealthing ?

@Anthony Kraft - I think you've totally misunderstood my previous post!

The guitar is owned by @therealting, not me. I never said or alluded to it being mine so not sure how you came to that conclusion!

All i was saying is that I have traded with him a few times and that he's a great guy to deal with!! 

To be absolutely clear, I don't own the guitar and have nothing to do with this sale other than to tell you what PM means and that the seller is a good dude. 

You need to talk to @therealting, not me!! :)

3 minutes ago, binky_bass said:

@Anthony Kraft - I think you've totally misunderstood my previous post!

The guitar is owned by @therealting, not me. I never said or alluded to it being mine so not sure how you came to that conclusion!

All i was saying is that I have traded with him a few times and that he's a great guy to deal with!! 

To be absolutely clear, I don't own the guitar and have nothing to do with this sale other than to tell you what PM means and that the seller is a good dude. 

You need to talk to @therealting, not me!! :)

Sorry for that. I am still getting used to this platform :)

Edited by Anthony Kraft
Word correction
  • Like 1

• MB1 locked this topic