Why become a member? ×

Helix Stomp **SOLD**
£250
Central london.

dave_bass5

EDIT:  Sorry, the price is a typo. Meant to put £270+ PP.

Got this a couple of years ago, and never thought I’d part with it. Ive only done maybe 2-3 gigs with it and about 10 rehearsals. Its mainly be used at home for headphone practice. 

Never had any issues with it, but its now gathering dust as I’m not playing bass at the moment, and I want to get a Source Audio EQ2 so this will help fund that. Its in good condition, some very minor surface makes here and there, which are covered by the sparkle finish, but has two more noticeable surface scratches on the front. Hopefully the photo bellow shows a that its not really an issue. 

Its on the latest FW

Comes with box and all the bits of paper etc, USB cable, also PSU and an extension lead i brought as the one on the PSU is a bit short. Ill also include a small two way foot switch that gives you a total of 5 foot switches. 

Would prefer a local (to me ) pick up but willing to ship for another £15. 

No trades, unless its the above SA EQ2. UK only. Not in a rush to sell it, so will hold out for asking price or just keep it. 

863D4727-0277-4FEF-B63D-A68E0A8268FB.jpeg

2FB6C034-45B9-404E-95FE-8DA9E1AC8234.jpeg

92A17D29-9829-41F7-B675-406C981274D5.jpeg

Edited by dave_bass5

1 minute ago, CameronJ said:

Wait...you’re not playing bass anymore?

No. I was bored one day back in July and brought a Yamaha MODX6 keyboard. Not touched a bass since. Its still early days but I’m getting better each day. The band just couldn’t find a keyboard player who would commit, so I’m doing it. I played keys about 25 years ago, so its not totally new, but very different from playing just the one note at a time lol. 

• Like 1

• ped locked this topic