Why become a member? ×

Faulty Squier Affinity - £5

TheGreek

4 minutes ago, wateroftyne said:

What’s the purpose of this thread, BTW? Appreciate there doesn’t have to be one, but just curious in case I’m missing a point somewhere....

I think it was just meant to be a heads up for anyone who might be interested in a "cheap" bass. But as I said earlier, the starting price has absolutely no relevance to the final price. In my experience, the vast majority of bidding on eBay happens in the last 5 seconds. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Newfoundfreedom said:

I think it was just meant to be a heads up for anyone who might be interested in a "cheap" bass. But as I said earlier, the starting price has absolutely no relevance to the final price. In my experience, the vast majority of bidding on eBay happens in the last 5 seconds. 

Quite..

3 hours ago, wateroftyne said:

What’s the purpose of this thread, BTW? Appreciate there doesn’t have to be one, but just curious in case I’m missing a point somewhere....

During lockdown people have a lot of time on their hands and having a chunter on Basschat can for some, be theraputic😏

8 hours ago, wateroftyne said:

I get that, but this is literally a link to an eBay auction with no comment. Or am I missing something...?

The comment ( or further bit of information) was possibly  in the title: 'Faulty' and '£5',  but I do feel you are overthinking things!

Edited by yorks5stringer

2 hours ago, wateroftyne said:

I guess I'm just missing a point somewhere 😄

I can't tell if you're serious or not.. on the off chance you are and I haven't fallen for a leg pull, it seems to be a fairly straightforward heads up to the community of a potential bargain. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, stewblack said:

I can't tell if you're serious or not.. on the off chance you are and I haven't fallen for a leg pull, it seems to be a fairly straightforward heads up to the community of a potential bargain. 

I’m being deadly serious - how’s it a potential bargain? It’s a perfectly standard auction...?

I’m honestly not being cantankerous - this is literally how auctions work.

44 minutes ago, stewblack said:

Everything on eBay is a potential bargain!