goffman

SOLD! Panda Audio Future Impact v3 Bass Synth 2020
£240
London

For sale is a Panda Audio Future Impact v3 Bass Synth.

Bought the pedal in May 2020 and has only seen use at home. Never rehearsed or gigged with the pedal so is in excellent condition, as can be seen in the photos.

These are very powerful, very versatile synth pedals. Based off of the original Akai Deep Impact pedal and famed for its use by Chris Wolstenholme of Muse.

A tonne of info on the FI v3 here: http://pandamidi.com/bass-guitar-synth/

Bought new for €299, open to sensible offers.

Cash on collection preferred from South East London.

image.thumb.png.0e03776545139fd034d5431fb0a950b8.png

image.thumb.png.89430e0a50b2be6b31192b21b621b43c.png

image.thumb.png.6e8803533d184c8c0a55e61803920bb3.png

image.thumb.png.65a703002559476acea6d6badbdd2a27.png

image.thumb.png.5a753de94c005a5b8c36d97c7ee51b25.png

image.thumb.png.7652dcbc15360856935d4c25bc0c2fec.png

Edited by goffman
  • Like 2

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By FEND3R
      1983 Squire JV Precision bass, candy apple red, rosewood board. All original domestic JV, alder body, relatively light – 3,9kg. As one can expect the bass has been played a lot and shows some dings and dongs here and there, patina on the hardware, etc., but is all original and in more than perfect functional condition: neck is straight as an arrow with minimal truss rod tension (it has a loooot more room to go), also the neck is extremely comfortable at 42mm at the nut and the playability is to die for – out of 12 precisions that I possess incl. very nice vintage fenders, this is the most comfortable to play: super nice neck profile (flat, but not too much) and extremely low action. This is also the last JV I have and the best compared to all the others I had over the years (around 10 if I remember correctly). With flats it does the Motown job, with rounds it sounds deep but aggressive.
      More detailed pictures can be found here - https://photos.app.goo.gl/1AJdmjTWwmQ3Qi7R9 
      Why am I selling it if its such a great bass – I am letting go a part of my collection and keeping only the more vintage precisions. I am aware the asking price is not among the cheapest – I have sold JVs here for 500 pounds some years ago, but am also not quite sure I want to let this one go, so if it doesn’t sell for this, I’ll be happy to keep it. Plus - try to find a CAR with rosewood board - it took me close to a decade. Also, if you purchase it and do not find yourself to like it – I can take it back as long as you cover the shipping and payment fees.
      Any questions – please, feel free to ask. Price includes shipping to most parts of EU. 
      You can check my feedback here -

• By mart3442
      Sold.

Bought from a fellow basschatter a couple of years ago. A very late '77/early '78 factory fretless Fender Precision. (Serial no says 1977, neck and pickup dates say 1978)....
      In great condition for a 42 year old Bass, the finish has sunk into the grain in parts on the body, a few little marks here and there, and some lacquer chips on the headstock, but no major dings anywhere.
      Judging by the crazing in the headstock lacquer, I'd say it's been finished in nitro cellulose.
      The scratchplate has a slight warp in it, which isn't unusal for this era.
      The nut has been changed to brass, a long time ago from the looks of it, and likewise, the bridge barrels have also been replaced with brass items. Other than those, and some of the scratchplate and pickup screws, this is a very original instrument.
      The fingerboard has just been reshot and dressed to the correct radius by Mike Smith Guitars, Southport, and is a lovely piece of highly grained Rosewood, in perfect condition, that plays like new.
      Weight is typical Fender fretless fare, I'd say between 9 and 10 pounds. Not as heavy as the maple necked one I sold on here a few years ago, but meaty enough.
      A semi rigid case is included with the Bass, but for an extra £60, I'll throw in a Hiscox instead.
      Happy to courier, (I estimate £30-35 with insurance extra), or any buyer may collect.
      Any questions, please ask.
      Cheers.
      Mart

• By BTGAndy
      It's with a heavy heart I'm selling my beautiful, custom ACG 6-String bass. Specific details of this instrument can be found on the ACG website (https://www.acguitars.co.uk/project/0270salceetype6/)
      I've owned this bass since new, having seen Alan's amazing work whilst attending the Moffat bass bash and knew I had to have one of his instruments. Unfortunately it's not getting played as much as it deserves so I feel it needs to find a new home.
      Body:
      Top Wood: Figured Maple with Faded Black Finish.
      Body Wood: Swamp Ash with Dirty Finish.
      Body Finish: Satin Lacquer
      Neck:
      Neck Wood: 5 piece Wenge/Bubinga
      Finger Board: Acrylic Impregnated Spalted Maple
      Scale: 34″
      Neck Finish: Satin Lacquer
      Hardware:
      Pickups: ACG FB Humbuckers
      Hardware: ETS Tuning/Bridge unit ACG Custom Headpiece  Schaller Straplocks,
      Pre-amp: ACG/East P-Retro with 4-way rotary pickup selector.
      Price drop from £1900 to £1600. New, this bass would cost £2795. It's in fantastic condition and comes with a heavily padded Fusion gig bag. Collection from Hitchin, Hertfordshire or delivery/meet a reasonable distance from North Herts.

• By LouieM
      Hello everyone  
      As you can see in the title i was wondering if anyone has built a clone of Cliff Burton's famous Rickenbacker. I was wondering if this would be a good idea if i start with a cheap copy.
      Thank you for reading