Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Quiklok guitar rack for 5 guitars/basses- £65
£65

For sale is a super condition Quiklok GS450 5 Guitar/Bass Rack, ideally suited for storing 5 guitars safely and tidily.

According to the manufacturer's description:

Lower cradles designed to hold either acoustic or electric guitars firmly in place and soft rubberized cushioning protects guitars from scratches and will not mar finish.

Rear locking pin allows to quickly set the stand in perfect open position and fold it down to a convenient portable size for transport without need for tools. Equipped with casters for easy mobility.

Quiklok GS/450 - 5 Guitar Rack Stand specification:

Set-up depth: 42.5 cm (16.7")

Set-up width: 83 cm (32.7")

Set-up height: 79.5 cm (31.3")

Cradle depth opening: 13 cm (5.1")

Weight: 6.2 kg (13.7 lb)

Colour: Black

One of the rack spaces has additional covering supplied with the rack to protect vintage nitro finishes. For safety's sake as with any manufacturers' stands, I cannot confirm with any confidence whether the other rack spaces would be safe with nitro finishes. Nonetheless it's an excellent piece of kit and very sturdy. 

These retail at over £99 new. This one is as good as new and is considerably less. 

I'd rather this was picked up or a meet somewhere because it's rather large, even when collapsed but I am happy to post for an additional £10. 

Yours for £65 plus postage. I'll put more photos up shortly but this is what it looks like. 

CBCA087F-EFE4-4D5B-B4B4-7852D89E8161.jpeg

Edited by Old Horse Murphy

How far out to the side do standard 34” bass necks protrude? Basically the space where I’d need to put one is tight so could do with knowing how much the basses add to the depth needed.

Are the castors lockable?

Thanks. 

Edited by Quatschmacher

1 hour ago, Old Horse Murphy said:

I hope these pics help. There's one lockable caster each side to stop it moving. 

33E9EC00-2F78-4005-B746-C23647DF210A.jpeg

5CCD2B1C-3A3F-46FA-A76C-5C8719EC5465.jpeg

Thanks, is the neck of bass at the back still inside the footprint of the rack? I can’t quite tell. If it is, then I can just measure the space to make sure the rack footprint fits. 

2 hours ago, Old Horse Murphy said:

This is probably the best photo I can get of it. By my eyes the headstock is in line with the outside of the back caster. There may be a mm or 2 in it but I'd say there's no overhang. There's also some adjustment at the bottom for the shape of the instrument too. 

03DC40F5-19CC-4D5D-997F-2749DA0D4BA0.jpeg

Thanks. Looks like it maybe just a bit to tight for me to put behind my door - too much risk of bashing the protruding bit of bass body. Thanks for taking the trouble to provide the extra photos.