Why become a member? ×

Reaper Query

thebrig

When I click on the FX button in Reaper the category window is partially hidden behind the main window making it hard to see the category list properly.

I've uninstalled and re-installed many times but it still keeps happening, does anyone else experience this problem?

I'm running the Reaper 64bit version on a MacBook Pro (2015) High Sierra 

Reaper.png

30 minutes ago, thebrig said:

...the category window is partially hidden behind the main window making it hard to see the category list properly...

On my (Windows...) Reaper, the width of the right-hand pane can be adjusted. Try placing the cursor over the join between the panes; it should change to allow adjustment of the central 'pillar'. Slide this pillar to the right and you'll see the Category list more fully. I don't have a Mac, but it should work the same way, I think. Try it and see, maybe..? Hope this helps. :friends:

NtOwRbj.jpg

2 hours ago, Dad3353 said:

On my (Windows...) Reaper, the width of the right-hand pane can be adjusted. Try placing the cursor over the join between the panes; it should change to allow adjustment of the central 'pillar'. Slide this pillar to the right and you'll see the Category list more fully. I don't have a Mac, but it should work the same way, I think. Try it and see, maybe..? Hope this helps. :friends:

NtOwRbj.jpg

Thanks Dad, it worked perfectly! 👍