Why become a member? ×

Fender Rumble 500 FS/FT now £250 -Sold
£350
Croydon

shoulderpet

For sale/trade is my Fender Rumble 500  500watt bass amp, brilliant amp but with a tiny flat and no band at the moment I have decided its time to move it on. 

That being said with my mention of my tiny flat that is not to say that this amp is big, it is quite compact for an amp that has 2x 10" speakers and quite light. 

Soundwise it is really loud and very versatile, have done a number of gigs with this amp and it is plenty loud, it has the usual bass,mid,treble controls as well as a built in overdrive, a switchable hf horn and vintage, bright and countour buttons (vintage darkens up the tone, bright boosts the treble and contour seems to scoop the mids), on the back of the amp there is an effects send and return, aux in, headphones socket, an input for a footswitch (labelled FTSW I assume it means footswitch) and a line out.

Am looking for £250.00 (which i think is a crazy good price as they go for around £580 on Anderton's and Gear4music) or will trade for an MIM Fender P bass or a decent short scale bass ( Fender MIM Mustang, Chowny SWB-1, Sire Marcus Miller short scale, Squier VM Mustang, Rockbass short scale) , collection from Croydon 

IMG_20201015_210016.jpg

IMG_20201015_210057.jpg

Edited by shoulderpet
  • Like 1

Just to show how loud this beast is, I was practicing at home and not particularly quietly either and this is how I had the volume set, I have done tiny venues and venues that hold hundreds of people with this amp and it has handled each scenario admirably and with power to spare

IMG_2020-10-18-14-00-18-083.jpg

Edited by shoulderpet