Why become a member? ×

NOW GONE - 2 Simmons drum pads

bloke_zero

You know the ones - hexagonal things made of riot shield plastic and wood with a plastic bottom.

These may or may not work, but will come with replacment piezo pads for you to put in.  So, to be clear, they are provided 'as is' but if you have a soldering iron and some glue they will work - I have the XLR connectors.

They were once white but are now cream-ish and a bit cracked in places but nothing too drastic.  I think you can remove the laquer and respray but I haven't tried. They go on pearl tom stands (not 'export' but the chunky ones).

I've got 2 I'm using to trigger an old drum machine and they work fine - they are super simple inside so it's easy to make a lead to trigger newer drum brains that don't use XLR. So these 2 are surplus to requirements.

I'm in N8, London - send me a message if you want to come and pick them up. I'm not really up for posting right now.

0EF4127E-872D-4DA2-9904-2DDD3BC65999.jpeg

7B816209-8151-4C9F-9F21-BA2E90EA24D2.jpeg

Edited by bloke_zero
Now gone

52 minutes ago, prowla said:

Could I have them please?

I have a Simmons control unit (in the loft), but no pads.

Done deal! I'm glad they'll be going to a home where they'll be able to finally meet up with some more simmons! I'll box them up with the piezos and connectors for you.