Why become a member? ×

**gone** Room Treatment / Accoustic Panels - for HiFi - 4 available

dyerseve

**the best upgrade you can ever make to your hifi and you dont even have to pay for it!!! Im moving in 1 week - please dont let these end up in a skip!!!**

** Dimensions are 700w x 1000h x 100d - that is the main panel. The base they sit on adds 400mm of height.**

DIY Room Treatment Accoustic Panels - 4 for FREE! These were built by myself and used, very succesfully at Scalford(best HiFi show in the country!) twice and in my living room for the last 7 years to bring out the best in my HiFi.

WAF(wife approval factor) is probably somewhere around the zero mark and they will need new cloth as the existing cloth is a little bit manky but the frames and the rockwool are in good order - the "stands" are easily removed from the main frame for transport/maintenance(ie. replacing the cloth).

Cost me over £100 in materials to build these and the difference they make is staggering. Only selling due to moving country.

Collection only from Dudley, DY3

Further details here from my previous threads on these panels over at hifi wigwam:

https://www.hifiwigwam.com/forum/topic/50868-diy-room-accoustic-treatment/?tab=comments#comment-1010480

https://www.hifiwigwam.com/forum/topic/51086-chriss-diy-accoustic-treatment-panels-part-2/?tab=comments#comment-1014221

Pic from my first time exhibiting at Scalford HiFi Show :

20160320_094548.jpg

Pics as they are now:

20201007_175228.jpg

20201007_175253.jpg

20201007_175239.jpg

Edited by dyerseve
  • Like 1