Why become a member? ×

Micro Thumpinator - Sold
£90
Sandy, Bedfordshire

Wilson_51_

For sale is a micro thumpinator. It’s the new small size one that can fit under pedalboards. I haven’t had it very long, I’m sure I’ll regret selling but I’m not using much equipment at the moment. 

I bought it for £129 in may so I think £85 with free postage is a fair price  

07E45B62-A6C0-4105-B107-88B2F61CAECF.thumb.jpeg.8786de28759ad095531fd99a0edb2854.jpeg

Edited by simon88wilson
Sold
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

These are brilliant, I bought one about 18 months ago and wouldn't ever play without it. You won't notice the difference in the sound, but it removes all the very wasteful bottom end below 38Hz and allows all the power of your amp to be used above that, will also save your speaker cones from damage from too much movement. Look at the demo videos and you will see how it stops the cone from over-working but keeps the bass sound completely intact. GLWTS.

Yep, that's a good demo of what these do, save your speaker cones and give more power to your useful tonal range, but don't impair the sound in any way. There are some good demo's as well with  Markbass speakers; with the yellow cone surrounds you get an even more dramatic visual result.

• MB1 locked this topic