Marky Screen

SOLD Markbass super synth V2 £100 inc. UK postage
£100
London

Nice bass synth pedal.

Store 9 presets.

USB it in to your computer for full GUI control of loads of all parameters to tweak all your synth patches.

Decent octaver as well.

Some cosmetic wear but otherwise good.

Comes with original power adapter

Price includes UK postage.

IMG_20201011_191321.jpg

IMG_20201011_191307.jpg

IMG_20201011_191328.jpg

IMG_20201011_191339.jpg

Edited by Marky Screen

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By dodge_bass
      Doing a bit of a clear out of stuff I don't use any more - all priced to sell. Add £5 for P&P
      MXR Bass comp - taken as part of a trade so not needed - £100 (with box but no instructions)
      Markbass Compressore (tube) - just not for me - £90 (no box but will be well packed)
      Empress compressor - don't need two but these are seriously great! - £150 - (with original box and instructions etc).
      Dave Hall Valve pre DI - no longer being made - £SOLD

Drop me a PM - I can get these packed up and sent off very quickly.

• By Deedee
      Italian made MarkBass Little Mark III in very good condition. Taken recently in a trade but surplus to requirements at the moment. No original box or bag I’m afraid.
      Collection/meet up preferred but will ship to GB at buyers expense.
      Pics to follow this evening.

• By funkydoug
      Does someone in your life deserve a sub-octave stocking filler???

Selling these two octavers. Both mint and come in the box with instructions.

Boss OC3: SOLD
      EBS Octabass Studio Edition (the new one with 3 white dials): £110 posted.

• By edirelandbass
      Markbass Little Mark II 500w head 
      Bergantino CN112 CaB
       Seems I may have overpriced the cab a bit, so will take £600
      Both with covers, both decent condition, a few scratches on each and one small break in the tolex on the bottom of the cab, but all working perfectly. 
      Great little lightweight rig, have gigged it in plenty of medium rooms with no trouble. Just about light enough that I’ve trollied it on the tube to a few gigs.
      Can’t really justify having two bass amps at the moment, hence the sale. 

Would rather sell together and will chuck in a decent speakon cable and kettle lead. Otherwise £250 for the head and £375 for the cab.

• By Steve_M
      11/10/20 - PRICE DROP - NOW £275
      15/11/20 - ONE CAB NOW SOLD
      Single Markbass NY121 cab for sale. 
      Originally purchased in Feb 2019 as an extension cab for my CMD121P and was hardly used in that setup.
      Cab specs can be viewed here: http://www.markbass.it/product-detail/new-york-121/

In 'as new' condition and comes with Markbass cover.

Always stored inside in a smoke free house.

Looking for £300 £275

A new one with cover from Andertons would cost you £430 at the time of writing.

Suggest collection from Tunbridge Wells area but happy to ship at buyers expense.

Thanks for looking.