Why become a member? ×

Sold - BF Super Compact (Silver Cloth) & Cover
£495
East London

Al Krow

In very good condition - new in Mar 2018 and has been well looked after by both me and its former owner. If you fancy a lightweight (22 lbs) top quality addition to your sound then this could be just the ticket.

Comes with bespoke Roqsolid fitted cover (worth around £40 to £50) included in the price.

Collection or happy to meet up half way within a reasonable distance of E London (and will courier if you twist my arm).

BF SC I.jpg

BF SC IIA.jpg

BF SC III.jpg

BF SC IV.jpg

Edited by Al Krow
...off to sunny Norway :)
  • Like 8

Haha! I was literally just coaching myself in the “gigs aren’t likely for a while, there’s no need for spurious purchases” and then I see this. Damn you sir 😂

(PS, great cab, great price and great guy to buy from)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

These are my cabs of choice.  I have a couple of metal grille Gen3s and they are absolutely brilliant!  Can't see ever changing mine but would have got the silver cloth ones if they'd been available.  A kilo lighter and look the business!

• Like 1

On 12/10/2020 at 21:37, Bassman666 said:

I've got one of these and they are unbelievable cabinet's! Ridiculously light and pack a serious punch! Have a bump :)

I've got 2 of these babies and they sound awesome....completely knocks the socks off my old 4x 10's Trace cabs.

GLWTS, bargain price!1103282328_Basementgig.jpg.a2d23cb10f1d17f51fbc1763193dfbdb.jpg

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Woody1957 said:

I've got 2 of these babies and they sound awesome....completely knocks the socks off my old 4x 10's Trace cabs.

GLWTS, bargain price!1103282328_Basementgig.jpg.a2d23cb10f1d17f51fbc1763193dfbdb.jpg

Is there a YT clip to go along with that fantastic pic? I'd love to hear two in action together. Actually, come to think of it, I can probably muster a clip with just one SC in action... 😁

Edited by Al Krow

12 hours ago, Al Krow said:

....Passive Yamaha BBP35  & DGM900 amp set "clean" through the BF SC (with no PA support for the bass). via Smoothhound wireless.

Can’t hear any bass on that track if it’s Ladies night

Edited by Cuzzie

22 hours ago, Al Krow said:

Is there a YT clip to go along with that fantastic pic? I'd love to hear two in action together. Actually, come to think of it, I can probably muster a clip with just one SC in action... 😁

Sorry, no YT clips of the current line up of 3 years, but here's a few tasters of our 1st spot.

My rack consists of my very old and trusty Korg tuner, a Sansamp VTR pre, and a Crown 1002 power amp......seems to work really well with the BF cabs.....I just love em! 👍

Knock Mix 1 - 07_06_2020, 09.59 mp3.zip 6345789 Mix 1 - 07_06_2020, 10.25 mp3.zip Letter mix 1 - 07_06_2020, 10.58 mp3.zip Vehicle mix 3 - 18_05_2020, 11.56 mp3.zip

Edited by Woody1957
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Al Krow said:

@Woody1957 - thanks for sharing those, really enjoyed! The sax really adds something, doesn't it!

Thanks mate, really appreciate another Bass player's opinion. Yeah the sax adds something different. He puts it through a Boss multi effect pedal and layers it and it really fills everything out and is great for the soul/motown/northern soul/funk stuff we do. The live recording was done through a line 6 wireless/bluetooth mixing desk and are really versatile.I would recommend them to anyone playing live because you have so much control with virtual stages etc.

May I ask why you are selling such a wonderful cab?..and so cheaply?

I paid £1500 for my pair with covers, but worth every penny. I will never part with them.

GLWTS bud, all the best!

• Like 1

You're welcome! Which Boss multi is he using?

Why selling? Well it's been an excellent cab and done me proud, no question. However, I got myself a BF BB2 at the start of lockdown and I know that if keep my SC I'll likely be lazy and grab it out of habit, because it's so blooming portable! My gut instinct is that the BB2 should suit me better tonally and I can't really justify keeping them both. 

I beg your pardon, he uses a Zoom B3..

Your absolutely right mate, it would be just be greedy keeping them both LOL.

I bet the BB2 is equally as awesome as the compact..the whole range are sooooo good.

Anyway, hope we all get back to doing what we love at some point in the new year👍

If I didn't live in one room already filled with bass gear, if I hadn't committed all available resources to a couple of builds, if I had any hope of gigging soon, if I was to buy another cab and could choose any cab out there... this would be the one. 

Sure someone will snap this up and be very happy. 

2 hours ago, stewblack said:

If I didn't live in one room already filled with bass gear, if I hadn't committed all available resources to a couple of builds, if I had any hope of gigging soon, if I was to buy another cab and could choose any cab out there... this would be the one. 

Sure someone will snap this up and be very happy. 

Stew - that's gotta be a world record for ifs and buts on a FS thread. Loved it! 😁

29 minutes ago, Al Krow said:

Stew - that's gotta be a world record for ifs and buts on a FS thread. Loved it! 😁

I know. Desparate isn't it? I committed to a long term project to stop me buying things I have no need for, and to force me to save. So why do i still come to the FS section?? WHY??

• MB1 locked this topic