Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** - East J-Retro 01 Chrome Flat Response
£140
Tunbridge Wells, Kent

Having a bit of a clear out and came across my J-Retro 01.

Purchased from Bass Direct back in May 2016, fitted to my USA Jazz for a few months, didn't get on with it so reverted back to passive and popped it in the cupboard in my studio. It's been there ever since!

It's the flat response version, so no pre-shape - full details here https://www.east-uk.com/product/j-retro-01/

Comes with original box, still with the anti-static bag plus all the paperwork/fitting instructions.

There are some pen marks on the knobs (pictured) where I marked them (with a Sharpie!) for my own reference. I'm sure these would clean off with solvent and a little tlc.

This was £195 when I bought it in 2016 and, remarkably, they're still the same price (just checked Johns website) new.

Looking for £140 £120 delivered within UK (Royal Mail 24hr Tracked Insured to £100) Payment via PayPal preferred (I'll cover the fees) or £130 £110 cash on collection if you'd rather?

Thanks for looking 🙂

IMG_2474.thumb.JPG.de0267feacab4c2725c24a02c1cd4552.JPG

IMG_2477.thumb.JPG.b7605c96121bf0e3683fd8896835adff.JPG

IMG_2475.JPG

IMG_2479.JPG

IMG_2478.JPG

IMG_2476.JPG

Edited by Steve_M
Clarify delivery offer
  • Like 3

19 hours ago, sshorepunk said:

What’s the difference between this version and the other one? 
thanks

tony

Hi Tony

If you mean the flat response versus the standard in the J-Retro range - the standard version has a subtle EQ contour (a bit scooped) whereas the flat response version (the one I'm selling) does not.

If you're referring to the other models in the range (J - Retro Deluxe or J - Tone) then there's loads of detail on the East website www.east-uk.com

Cheers

• MB1 locked this topic