Why become a member? ×

Scratch/Pick Guards

Dov65

Cheers to @kodiakblair for the heads up after looking for some guards to be made, Brian Pilanz is your man sent him the originals to copy and turn around was roughly 6 days for the 4 guards in the picture. Top row is for a 70's Jazz without thumb rest/pup guard holes, btm left for a Jazz Pro & btm right Sandberg 48. Well happy with them and way cheaper than WD 👍 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/earlpilanz

16022372450345800184742689790505.jpg

Edited by Dov65
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, Reggaebass said:

That’s handy to know dov, I’ve changed many over the years and I don’t think I’ve ever bought one that I didn’t have to alter a touch 

I sent him originals Tony, just to be on the safer side. 

• Thanks 1

On 11/10/2020 at 08:13, Paul S said:

I have one on its way, too, thanks to Davie.  BWB for my Harley Benton Shorty P.  I'd probably have it now, in fact, had Royal Mail not sat on the original for a few days once I'd posted it.

Looks like Royal Mail have done something odd with mine.  According to the tracker mine was delivered today at 12:06, when no-one was home, and signed for by XP1.🤪  I'm hoping it will turn up tomorrow safe and sound.

3 minutes ago, Paul S said:

Looks like Royal Mail have done something odd with mine.  According to the tracker mine was delivered today at 12:06, when no-one was home, and signed for by XP1.🤪  I'm hoping it will turn up tomorrow safe and sound.

Hopefully it'll turn up tommorrow 👍🏼

Whether or not it was signed for by R2D2... 🤖

On 10/10/2020 at 21:07, AndyTravis said:

I get fed up with sellers who list 'samples' as a con to get listed at the top of the 'lowest price inc. P&P list'.

This may be genuine of course, if they are making the scratchplates themselves and sending offcuts

On 14/10/2020 at 18:08, Paul S said:

Just found it under my front doormat.  Been stomping on it for the past 2 days!  😁

Cracking job.

• Haha 2