Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Sandberg California TT4 P - Natural Highgloss / Rosewood / Whitepearl Blocks
£900
Eastbourne

DoubleOhStephan

Now sold!! 

Up for very reluctant sale is my gorgeous Sandberg California TT4 Passive, finished in a really deep Natural Highgloss (which highlights the lovely grain on the swamp ash body) with Rosewood fretboard and Whitepearl Blocks, and weighing in at a very lightweight 7lb 1.9oz!! 

This bass has barely left the house since purchase from Kytary in December 2018. I actually used it for the first time in the studio just a few weeks back (it sounded awesome and even drew compliments from our drummer!), so is in pretty much mint condition. The only marks I can find are on the top of the headstock (please see pic) and some light swirling on the scratchplate. 

I've had some work done on it by The Bass Gallery in Camden, basically I felt the neck was a little fat, so I had them shave a couple of mm off the shoulders and completely remove the satin varnish, so it now feels and plays just like my other Bergs. Other than that, it's completely stock. 

Sandberg have confirmed the date of manufacture as 30th April 2018 and also shared the spec code (see below). I'm assuming the pickups are Sandbergs own, but can't read the code well enough to know for sure, prehaps any Sandberg buffs will be able to advise? Either way, it sounded awesome in the mix, really balanced tone throughout the range and cut through no problem. 

Code: CANT1-TT:S-SPS-4S-34-HG-NT-SWP-NOT-RWF-F-WB-NOM-CRH-CLT-PS-BP-X-RH

I really don't want to sell this bass, but a new venture needs funding so this (and my car!) have to go. 

Comes in its Sandberg gig bag. 

Please contact me to discuss shipping, collection in person from BN22 is much preferred. Payment by BACs is preferable. 

Thanks for looking! 

1.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

20.jpg

15.jpg

17.jpg