Bass Shelving +/-18 dB @ 60 Hz
    Mid Bandpass Filter 100 – 6000 Hz +/- 12-15 dB
    Treble Shelving +/-18 dB @ 6 kHz
    Bright Shelving +15/-0 dB @ 10 kHz
  • Drive min/max 0/34 dB
  • Balanced Output   -10 dBv, Pre/Post EQ, GND Lift
  • Remotes Output Remote Jack RING = Mute / TIP = Drive
    Filter Jack RING = Filter Mode / TIP = Character
  • Output Power   700 W RMS @ 4 ohms load (350 W RMS @ 8 ohms)
  • Dimensions (WxDxH)   15.2 x 10.4 x 3.0” (38.5 x 26.5 x 7.5 cm)
  • Weight   3.7 kg (8.2 lbs.)

My EBS Reidmar 750 has been a "spare" to my Bergantino B|Amp but, like many others, with the lack of gigs and, that most of the time I am on IEMs anyway, it's time for this chap to go to a new home. A very powerful and capable amplifier!

A Natural beast

Due to advanced soft-clip technology, the Reidmar amps does not suffer any loss of definition in the low register when the volume is turned up. It does not use a present automatic limiter that kicks in at a certain point and levels out the lows like many other class-D amps do. The Reidmar amps simply takes maximum advantage of the power at hand and turn into solid, authentic bass tone.

The Interface

If you are familiar with EBS bass amps you will feel at home with the Reidmar 750. The all together analog preamp features the renowned built-in compressor and a 4-band EQ-section that is really intuitive including the (for EBS) characteristic Bright and Notch filters. 

The Reidmar 750 is equipped with a Drive control to add just the right amount of harmonics to make your bass come alive, or if you prefer, make it just as dirty as you like.

Some of the other features include:
  • Effects loop (send and return)
  • Balanced XLR-out for live and studio use (with pre/post EQ switch and Ground Lift)
  • Line out
  • Headphones 
  • Mini-tele input for adding recorded music to play along with.
  • Remote Control Connections to add the EBS RM-4 footswitch to control Character (on/off), EQ-section (on/off), Drive (on/off) and Mute.

The amp is equipped with a D-class power amp providing 750 W @ 4 ohms load. Weight is 3.7 kg (8.2 lbs).

Edited by Dood
  • Like 2

57 minutes ago, Uziel said:

I know it's not about the sale but how does it sound compared to the Berg ?

It's hard to quantify in words actually! They're just different. What I may think is better in one could be totally different to the next person. I love the Bergantino though, it's totally my thing!

The EBS is absolutely no slouch though. I'd previously reviewed the 750 with an EBS 410CL before buying this one and it was hugely impressive. Thats a great combination. Tons of kick drum slam and clean top end.

• 3 weeks later...