tom1946

***SOLD***IPAD 10.2 AS NEW, USED ONCE, **SOLD
£320
GUISBOROUGH

Posted (edited)

Hi folks.

Odd one this, a good friend of ours who is 86 decided she would like to try an ipad

As we thought, after 2 goes she couldn't manage it so she has asked us to sell it for her so here it is in immaculate condition.

It was  bought at the end of August and her broadband wasn't put in until middle of September. So it's had no use really.

storage is 32 gig. Cheap new Ipad.

Delivery is is included in the price.

IMG_4045.JPG

IMG_8802.JPG

IMG_8366.JPG

IMG_7691.JPG

IMG_7250.JPG

IMG_6294.JPG

IMG_4230.JPG

Edited by tom1946
  • Like 1

Is this woman related to my dad? We had exactly the same scenario.

Haha, I doubt it, I guess there must be a lot of situations like this these days. :(

Very cheap for a new ipad...

On 06/10/2020 at 09:56, owen said:

Is this woman related to my dad? We had exactly the same scenario.

Now there's the plot to a dark Scandinavian drama series right there.........

On 22/10/2020 at 09:58, basstone said:

How much internal storage does it have?

This is almost the $64 million question!

I put the serial number from the photo in - but even that only tells you it is either 32Gb or 128GB wi-fi only - I'd guess it is the lower memory spec.

https://everymac.com/ultimate-mac-lookup/?search_keywords=DMPCR2B1MF3P&g-recaptcha-response=03AGdBq27T3_zntcEWc06aF14JmHWIpd58eGj3-UHLXOTAaHr_tSFuyZ38UABpZpMOD7Qv4g6jiXTYFBAfWBzPHHWvoxvdoRxOMk37Aba2kwRBCRJTkye7U-gnKAF2qCYFuHDkZvSdEgLj5hq-_ARIemLt-Y1VjOmLJrCxsX9wsMy4tMaTZr-_frY-gzctP6in1-QBXrWONeh65lxjrOUKSLSUEXdTcYERREKTvT7XLdv4imvc74jYeb3EYw7_sBJW3y91ZmLJedS4CPHKY2Bi81yEpSY55x8dFmqMBR0FsOFy5rxb62ShZIjMLCrXhf8h3xZJPJ6ImLW_iLfXS8XG1B7tXlNvv-NIrFaSM8YVfV_9oO95zyH-a-QIZIBqNtmzvkgn4PIEyRKTtblAQAm7rqPj4piYYli-t1KzuVyNvfv1eUOKCPjT2ZcSANOecy-9VxOR-uRMyByU

I bought a 12.9" recently - my wife has the 9.7" and TBH, 12.9" is a bit too big to easily port around imho - it's a huge  piece of glass that felt very vulnerable until I bought a rather chunky case (which obviously doesn't help with portability) - I think the 10.2" would be a very nice size if you plan on using it a lot away from home. Thankfully my 12.9" won't be lugged around on a casual basis but will be with me when we get a campervan and go travelling sometime in the next 12 months when my wife stops work.

Ooh the intrigue! it's 32 gig sorry. It is rose gold, not pink.

ooohh don't be a beach or I'll scratch yer eyes out .....

Edited by tom1946