Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN. 2 X G K Neo 112 Mk 2 Bass Cabs
£640
Leicester

Oldman

As it ses in the intro 2 X G K Neo112 Mk 2. I bought these two sought after cabs just before lockdown, used once in a February gig then it all went to Rat poo. It doesn't look like we’ll gig this year and for me maybe it’s all over with one thing and another. Anyway, list on a singleton one of these is £600 plus  depending where you shop.

I paid £320 each and would like get my money back, hence the selling price of £640.00, however the price is open to negotiation by PM. Nothing silly, meet up to 50 miles best option, I can get packing materials but I’m afraid courier would be at your expense.

They are great cabs, articulate, light, stacking feet either upright with a small footprint (my preference) or horizontal. No covers, there is a slight scuffing on the stacking corners as you would expect from normal use and one cab has a slight bow in the front grill. I only noticed this after I took delivery the vendor did not point it out and the carton wasn't damaged. What can you do?

Link with ll the Gubbins :https://www.gallien-krueger.com/neo-112-specs

And some snaps:

Top/side handle

Stacked as a column

Left side

Right side

and the back

I will throw in a Jack to Jack ‘speaker’ link cable for purchase of the two cabs.

Thanks for looking, trade price is £640.00, not looking for trades but may take up to half value in a small TC head, Acoustic Fretless Bass. PM me a realistic price and they could be yours.

Edited by Oldman

PRICE REDUCTION. NOW ONLY £575.00 FOR THE TWO. COLLECTION (safely) PREFERRED 

I would be prepared to deliver within a 50 mile radius of Leicester subject to lockdown criteria and prepayment of a deposit.

These two cabs are a great lightweight solution to a two cab rig, sound great and hold their own with cabs at twice the price point (SRP).

I may be persuaded to take a part trade up to 50% of the initial posted price (£640.00) in the form of a lightweight class D head, TC Electronics, Genz type ( not Mark Bass ). I will split if two’s a crowd.

Thanks for looking 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...