Why become a member? ×

SWR Henry 8x8 plus flight case *SOLD*
£100
Buckhurst Hill (Essex)

vintage_ben

I'm tempted to tell the missus this is a Henry Hoover and nip up to Buckhurst Hill and relieve you of it (I lived there for a year, hated the place. Had the police called on me twice for my bikes being too loud, but that's another story!).

This is an absolute steal. GLWTS

• Like 2

12 hours ago, WHUFC BASS said:

I'm tempted to tell the missus this is a Henry Hoover and nip up to Buckhurst Hill and relieve you of it (I lived there for a year, hated the place. Had the police called on me twice for my bikes being too loud, but that's another story!).

This is an absolute steal. GLWTS

It's the sound of premiership footballers Lambo's you need to worry about around  here these days! 😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, vintage_ben said:

It's the sound of premiership footballers Lambo's you need to worry about around  here these days! 😂😂😂

I can imagine! No offence, but I hated the place. I lived on Queen Street, opposite the Waitrose. The looks I got from shoppers as I stocked up on beer were comical. The pub round the corner (Three Colts?) I went once. Never again.

43 minutes ago, WHUFC BASS said:

I can imagine! No offence, but I hated the place. I lived on Queen Street, opposite the Waitrose. The looks I got from shoppers as I stocked up on beer were comical. The pub round the corner (Three Colts?) I went once. Never again.

Ha ha 😂 You'd never get a part in TOWIE! I wouldn't want to live on that's street. Thankfully I'm by the forest which is very nice. Moved here from Peckham. Different vibes.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...