Why become a member? ×

MXR M80 Bass DI+ **SOLD**
£85
Buckhurst Hill (Essex)/London (Chancery Lane)

vintage_ben

For sale is my MXR80 Bass DI+

Not getting as much as it used to due to other gear purchases, but still a great sounding an useful pedal so shame to let it sit there. In used but pretty decent condition. No trades please as money will go towards funding another project.

If you're not familiar with this pedal, it a great all rounded. The EQ has a good range of useable sounds and nice sounding contour switch to kick in a pre-set EQ. The Overdrive goes from subtle to pretty gnarly and the blend control is a brilliant feature to retain some solid bottom end. There's the noise gate if things start to get a bit out of control! EQ and overdrive can be kicked in and out with separate foot switches. You get the full range of parallel, line an balanced XLR outs. Battery, 9v supply or phantom gives you a good range of power options. Solidly built and a great gig bag get you out of trouble accessory to keep on you. 

From the manufacturer 

"The Bass D.I.+ features a D.I., separate clean and distortion channels, an array of controls to fine-tune your sound, an a noise gate trigger control to eliminate hum and hiss"

Price includes postage in UK mainland. Or can be collected (COVID safe) from Buckhurst Hill (Essex), or I'm at my office Chancery Lane in London one-ish days a week.

_DSC8864.thumb.jpg.832c3b8362a620784e4bf7f8dcd7f0a2.jpg 

_DSC8865.thumb.jpg.632d20260d61e9210f50e1eb64083826.jpg

_DSC8866.thumb.jpg.5b0d0c5a0eb666d505ee9db22603b236.jpg

Edited by vintage_ben

• MB1 locked this topic