Why become a member? ×

Sold: 2 x BFM Jack 10 with Eminence Basslite speakers and piezo tweeters
£250
Warrington-ish / Lymm / J20 on M6

Mottlefeeder

For sale, two Jack 10 speakers, built from BFM plans. 

Each is fitted with Eminence Basslite S2010 speakers (150 W RMS, 300 W program) and a bank of 6 piezo horn tweeters, switchable in pairs - 0, 2, 4 or 6, so you could have no tweeters on the lower cab and some on the upper cab.

£125 each, and I can throw in the matching (now empty) 2U rack sleeve if required.

Pictures of the build, the finished speakers, and the difference between the Jack 10 and the Omni 10.5 (from BFM site) bass speakers only.

Collection preferred or meet-up within an hour's drive for me - however, Warrington is currently in special measures for Covid 19 so these options may be delayed by a few weeks.

Courier at cost

wooferJ10-O10.gif

DSCF0236.JPG

DSCF0036.JPG

DSCF0053.JPG

DSCF0056.JPG

DSCF0083.JPG

DSCF1513.JPG

Edited by Mottlefeeder
Sold
  • Like 3

17 hours ago, Mottlefeeder said:

I travel to Bristol/Portishead to see family from time to time - could you get there to pick up & are you in a hurry?

David

That would be handy, I could potentially  pick up from Portishead no problem, it's less than an hour from me. I'm in no particular rush with no gigs at the moment :-(.

Do you have a trip planned at all?

15 hours ago, basstone said:

That would be handy, I could potentially  pick up from Portishead no problem, it's less than an hour from me. I'm in no particular rush with no gigs at the moment :-(.

Do you have a trip planned at all?

No trips planned at the moment, so it would be a few months away, but it is an option.

David

• Like 1

• MB1 locked this topic