Marky Screen

*PRICE DROP £560 inc. UK postage* Fender Jazz V deluxe MIM with upgraded J-retro Preamp
£600
London

Posted (edited)

Up for the chop is my mid 00s MIM Jazz V Deluxe 5 string.

Was originally passive but its been upgraded with an John East J retro preamp with a battery box professionally installed as well and the battery clip wires from the east extended. So no more taking the control plate off to change batteries :)

its kinda wine red/burgundy (photos seems to be quite accurate on the colour)

with mirror pickguard.

there are two big knocks to it through the finish (see pics) and the pickguard has a couple of spots where the mirroring seems to have rubbed off under the perspex top layer.

Other than that it's gravy. Neck front and back are excellent, frets have very little wear on them. Tuners (Gotoh) in good nick.

oh and it could probably do with a new set of strings. The rounds on it are pretty dead.

Any questions give me a shout.

im open to partial trades and sensible offers.

I have packaging, heavy duty gigbags and boxes ATM so can ship well protected.

cheers

IMG_20200925_090924.jpg

IMG_20200925_090944.jpg

IMG_20200925_090948.jpg

IMG_20200925_091005.jpg

IMG_20200925_091021.jpg

IMG_20200925_091034.jpg

IMG_20200925_091041.jpg

IMG_20200925_091052.jpg

IMG_20200925_091058.jpg

IMG_20200925_091104.jpg

IMG_20200925_091115.jpg

IMG_20200925_091429.jpg

Edited by Marky Screen
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)

Love this colour!

Perhaps an indication of my alcoholism...

Edited by CameronJ
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, CameronJ said:

Love this colour!

Perhaps an indication of my alcoholism...

Chateau nerf de Slap!

If Ron Burgundy played bass, he'd play this....

• Haha 1

On 12/10/2020 at 18:27, Alberto Rigoni said:

How does the low b sound? Any audio clip?

When I get a minute I'll upload some for you.

Cheers

Incoming new studio computer means selling is more of a need now.

Price drop £540 collected from Forest Hill, SE London.

£560 inc. UK postage packed in gig bag lots of bubble wrap and strong bass box.

Still open to partial trades, just need around £300 cash back out of this but the rest can be bass related, FX, amps basses what have you, just try me!

Cheers

Edited by Marky Screen

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.