Why become a member? ×

Meris Polymoon & Mercury7 *SOLD*
£755
Jersey

Dapper Bandit

For your consideration today, I have some wonderful but woefully underutilised pedals that I'm releasing back into the wild. It feels good to let these little ones move from the foster home to the forever home but as always this is tinged with sadness!

Meris Mercury7 - £235

An extremely charming little chap, can take you from understated plates to the depths of outer space! A seriously, seriously capable reverb. Also included (if you set the pedal accordingly) is a quality slow gear, warbly chorus and some pitch shifting. Talk about VFM!

Meris Polymoon - £235

The Mercury7's oft-overlooked sibling! Mental delays lie in wait within this tiny box! You can flange, you can phase, you can even get just a lovely clean digital repeat should you be so inclined. If you connect the two Meris (Meri?) together you can become an instant ambient artiste, which is a nice bonus!

Iron Ether FMeron - £175 *SOLD*

What a saucy little blighter this pedal is! The long-suffering Mrs. Bandit commented that this pedal made my bass sound "like a ghost or a hacked-off alien". I feel no greater endorsement is required...

Iron Ether Polytope - £135 *SOLD*

A lovely wobbly chorus. Or a full-on, in your face old school detuned rave attack; the choice is yours!!

20200930_124219.jpg

Edited by Dapper Bandit
  • Like 4

• MB1 locked this topic