Why become a member? ×

10 CELEBRITIES WHO PLAY BASS

Bart Funk Bass

TBH I'd be well surprised if any here had never heard of Keanu Reeves, Johnny Depp and Hulk Hogan. Didn't know Ryan Gosling plays but knew Gary Sinise does. Hadn't heard of Jason Momoa until I saw him in  Braven which is an underrated and neat little thriller.

Edited by Barking Spiders

8 hours ago, Barking Spiders said:

TBH I'd be well surprised if any here had never heard of Keanu Reeves, Johnny Depp and Hulk Hogan. Didn't know Ryan Gosling plays but knew Gary Sinise does. Hadn't heard of Jason Momoa until I saw him in  Braven which is an underrated and neat little thriller.

Momoa is a big deal now. He's Aquaman in the DC films and was in Game of Thrones.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bart Funk Bass said:

You don't know who Ryan Gosling is? Have you ever watched any movie?

Plenty, but I'm not a big fan of Hollywood films and never have been. I recognised one or two of the other names, but if you'd asked me what they were famous for, I genuinely would not have known.

4 hours ago, Bart Funk Bass said:

According to your thumbnail, you are a grown man and I bet you watched a few movies during your lifetime! :P

I know some people but Michael Cera, Norman Reedus, Ronn Moss? Never heard of them. 

Edited by Bobthedog

9 hours ago, 4000 said:

Not a fan of Game of Thrones, Conan or Aquaman then.😉

And soon to be seen in Dune...

Not a fan of DC and Marvel comics or films at all with the exceptions of Deadpool and Kick-donkey. My taste in comics started with The Beano and ended with Viz. As for GOT, no I'm definitely not a fan.

6 hours ago, Barking Spiders said:

Not a fan of DC and Marvel comics or films at all with the exceptions of Deadpool and Kick-donkey. My taste in comics started with The Beano and ended with Viz. As for GOT, no I'm definitely not a fan.

I’ve been a huge Marvel and DC fan for over 50 years, Robert E Howard (Conan  creator) for over 45, big fan of GoT too. Never liked the British comics at all, even as a kid, although I used to like Viz.

18 hours ago, Bobthedog said:

I know some people but Michael Cera, Norman Reedus, Ronn Moss? Never heard of them. 

Michael Cera - Juno [Oscar winning movie], Superbad, Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, This Is The End,

Norman Reedus - The Walking Dead tv series

Ronn Moss - The Bold and the Beautiful tv series, the longest or one of the longest series with 8000 episodes. Ask any 90's wife, she knows it :P

10 minutes ago, Bart Funk Bass said:

Michael Cera - Juno [Oscar winning movie], Superbad, Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, This Is The End,

Ronn Moss - The Bold and the Beautiful tv series, the longest or one of the longest series with 8000 episodes. Ask any 90's wife, she knows it :P

You know you're getting old when... You recognise none of the above ^^. -_-

Edited by Dad3353
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Bart Funk Bass said:

:scratch_one-s_head:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Bart Funk Bass said:

You don't know who Ryan Gosling is? Have you ever watched any movie?

I'm not a big fan of the medium of cinema and don't know who Ryan Gosling is.

If nobody ever made another movie it wouldn't bother me. 

(OK, I'm probably letting the mainstream Hollywood taint a lot of good work)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1