Why become a member? ×

Lady Gaga rehearsing with Metallica.

dave_bass5

1 hour ago, MacDaddy said:

Members of the James Last Orchestra were extremely talented, but I don't want to hear them play any Led Zeppelin 😉

Lady GaGa is a musician and an artist: she should play whatever her muse leads her to. It's up to the listener to then judge the authenticity of what she does and whether it's any good or not. 

As far as I'm concerned, she was great singing with Metallica and great singing with Tony Bennett. There's not many singers out there who would be able to pull both of those off...! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, peteb said:

Lady GaGa is a musician and an artist: she should play whatever her muse leads her to. It's up to the listener to then judge the authenticity of what she does and whether it's any good or not. 

As far as I'm concerned, she was great singing with Metallica and great singing with Tony Bennett. There's not many singers out there who would be able to pull both of those off...! 

Oo'er missus

• Haha 6

26 minutes ago, ubit said:

Pull both of those off!

Joke  passed you by any chance?😉

No, sorry - I might’ve been too subtle with my delivery. It was more a jibe at her short lived pop career.

I’ve met KP, she was odious. 

Could definitely pull both of them off. Give her ten minutes and she’d marry one of them too.

• Like 1

On 30/09/2020 at 09:59, dave_bass5 said:

I know its old, but ive not seen this one before.

What a great ‘rock’ voice. Never noticed she could do this before. She even appreciates the bass player 😁

Turning up for rehearsals in just yer knickers is a bit gimmicky, really...

1 hour ago, Johnm93 said:

Think thats bad. My band once rehearsed in a room straight after Rockbitch. Clothes were definitely low down on the list of things to take to that rehearsal (no, not my band lol)

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Johnm93 said:

I reckon the rehearsal was earlier, where all the mistakes and ideas that didn't work were ironed out. The video was them dotting the I's and crossing the T's for the cameras and as has already been said, it was being filmed so no one was "off-duty".

• Haha 1

On 03/10/2020 at 14:56, chris_b said:

I reckon the rehearsal was earlier, where all the mistakes and ideas that didn't work were ironed out. The video was them dotting the I's and crossing the T's for the cameras and as has already been said, it was being filmed so no one was "off-duty".

It’s a shame the soundman didn’t dot the i’s for turning the mikes on for the show 😉

Edited by dudewheresmybass
  • Haha 1