Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Mike Lull PJ4 Precision Custom bass flamed neck
£1475
High Wycombe

BassedinBucks

Mike Lull PJ4 Precision Custom bass with flamed/roasted neck and gig bag  

Mike Lull Custom bass, four string with Mike Lull gig bag. The bass is in very good condition but has some small chips to the paintwork on the rear of the body and a couple on the edge of the guitar body. These marks were on it when I bought it from its previous owner but they have never bothered me, they don't affect its sound or playability and you can't see them when you are playing it. From the front is looks great, most importantly it sounds superb. The high quality craftsmanship you would expect from Mike Lull. 

This model is currently £3,000 new in the UK. 

This bass is black with a 3-ply tortoiseshell scratch plate; it has a flamed/roasted maple neck and fretboard, the fretboard looks birds-eye as well. It is fitted with lightweight USA Hipshot tuners and also a drop-D tuner which stays in tune perfectly, also Schaller locking strap lock studs. 

The pickups are Nordstrand with an NP4 (precision) at the neck and a Dual Coil p'up at the bridge. This is a passive bass. 

The neck is slim and fast and is 43mm at the nut; the bass weights exactly 8lb on digital scales, so is nice and light. Currently fitted with new La Bella flat strings giving that great Precision sound. No fret wear.

Comes with Mike Lull gig bag. I will post for £12 (UK) and it will be well protected in cardboard outer layer. If you would like to come and look or play let me know and we can arrange a Covid-safe visit (Bucks). Any questions, please ask. Also advertised on an auction site :) 

IMG_2080.JPG

IMG_2062.JPG

IMG_2065.JPG

IMG_2066.JPG

IMG_2068.JPG

IMG_2069.JPG

IMG_2070.JPG

IMG_2072.JPG

IMG_2074.JPG

IMG_2077.JPG

IMG_2079.JPG

• Like 10

Thanks to all who have posted the kind messages above, this is indeed a fabulous bass that I have thoroughly enjoyed owning and playing. There has been a lot of interest on this as you can imagine and several good offers. I have now sold it so will close this posting out as 'Sold'.

I have also listed on this forum a lovely 5 string Sandberg TM5 with an ebony fretboard, if that catches anyone's interest please make me an offer!

• BassedinBucks changed the title to SOLD - Mike Lull PJ4 Precision Custom bass flamed neck
  • gary mac locked this topic