Why become a member? ×

NOW SOLD!! Only £935 Sandberg California II TM5 black 5 string ebony fretboard
£1175
High Wycombe

BassedinBucks

Sandberg California II TM5 plus Sandberg gig bag 

Lovely bass in immaculate condition, ebony fretboard on maple neck, matching high gloss black headstock, abalone dot inlays, five strings. New 3-ply mint pick-guard. No fret-wear.

Delano power humbucker at the bridge and Delano jazz pickup at the neck. Sandberg two band electronics, active and passive modes.

The bass weighs 8lb 15oz and has a slim fast neck which is 44.4mm at the nut and 62.8mm at the twelfth fret. The B string is completely usable along the length of the neck, the action is set low and there is no buzz or flat spots. The usual excellent sounds and tone from Sandberg.

Fitted with Schaller locking strap buttons and new DR Lo-Rider nickel strings. The gig bag is in very good condition.

Selling because I just don't play 5 strings any more otherwise I'd be keeping it. 

I’m happy to post this and it will be well packaged in a cardboard case for £12 (UK), insurance will be extra if you want it. Any questions please ask. If you live near Bucks and want to look or

play it, happy to arrange a Covid-safe visit. This is also advertised elsewhere on an auction site 😊

IMG_2042.thumb.JPG.22a30a4861acec77495394bdf48c3b39.JPG

IMG_2044.JPG

IMG_2045.JPG

IMG_2046.JPG

IMG_2047.JPG

IMG_2051.JPG

IMG_2052.JPG

IMG_2056.JPG

IMG_2057.JPG

IMG_2061.JPG

IMG_2043.JPG

Edited by BassedinBucks
  • Like 7

• BassedinBucks changed the title to Price Drop! £1045 Sandberg California II TM5 black 5 string ebony fretboard
  • BassedinBucks changed the title to New price! Now £975 Sandberg California II TM5 black 5 string ebony fretboard
  • BassedinBucks changed the title to Price drop! Only £935 Sandberg California II TM5 black 5 string ebony fretboard
  • BassedinBucks changed the title to NOW SOLD!! Only £935 Sandberg California II TM5 black 5 string ebony fretboard
  • ped locked this topic