Why become a member? ×

Sold. Squier by Fender CV Classic Vibe 50's Precision, 2008 discontinued Lake Placid Blue
£275
Darlington

karlfer

I ******* HATE TECHOLOGY😡😆

The last two pictures (linked under the other pics) you will need to download then open, absolutely no idea why!

Discontinued Lake Placid Blue. One stock photo to show how it looks with scratchplate & tugbar, which are included in the sale, they just aren't on coz it looks better!

Bass is in super condition I can only find 3 little dinks.
One of the first run from 2008 (same run/factory as the much revered Classic Vibe 60's series).
No gigbag or case
COURIER. £36 INSURED mainland UK, don't blame me, that's the couriers insured cost. Happy for buyer to organise & pay for their own courier.
Bass will be bubble wrapped & in a Squier box.

No trades or offers than you, imo a bargain.
£275 collected from Darlington
Thanks for looking.

C.jpg

D.JPG

E.JPG

F.JPG

G.JPG

H.JPG

I.JPG

A.jfif B.jfif

Edited by karlfer
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, grahamd said:

Wow is this still here??!! If I didnt already have a 51 Id be all over this

I withdrew it a couple of weeks back as people seemed to want it sending to Cannes, hand delivered by a supermodel, in her under crackers, for £50.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

13 minutes ago, itsmedunc said:

Hi Karl, what's the neck like? It it a bat (doesn't look like one in the pics) or a more modern profile? I'd like this but same as ever I need to move something on first 😔

No Dunc. One of the beauties of this over the Japanese version is these are a modern C profile same as the American Standard and Mex Player/Standard.

41.3mm nut so not as wide either.

Oh and it's obviously a few hundred quid cheaper than the Japanese ones are going for 😁

• Like 1

On 03/10/2020 at 07:53, karlfer said:

Plenty of offers, sadly none from anybody who can read. 🤣

Surprised this is still here. Perhaps if you'd put it up for £100 more in the first place and said offers invited, you would have got £50 more than you actually wanted! 😀 GLWTS

• Like 1

1 minute ago, itsmedunc said:

Surprised this is still here. Perhaps if you'd put it up for £100 more in the first place and said offers invited, you would have got £50 more than you actually wanted! 😀 GLWTS

Cheers Dunc. 

Yeah, I don't get it really. I always put stuff out at a bit less than anything similar that sold recently. Seems that's not any use now as folk still want a load off.

Like my 70's RI Precision, last 2 have sold for £925 & £750 so I put mine out at £700. Two offers of £600 so far.

57 minutes ago, Useless amateur said:

People do want something for nothing. However I defy them to find one of these in this colour for sale anywhere at this price. These will go up not down in value

Jon

Thanks Jon, quite agree.

12 hours ago, martthebass said:

Great price that K, if I thought that I could sneak it in the house without swimbo clocking it i'd be on it like very hungry person (edited for political correctness) on a sandwich.

Going soft lad 😁

Edited by karlfer
  • Like 1

Very nice Karl and at that price a super bargain. I can vouch for the quality of gear you pass on.

If i was looking for a new bass i would be down for a cuppa now that you're a bit closer to me :lol:

GLWTS should go soon now that Xmas is coming soon.

XMAS SPECIAL maybe :laugh1:

Dave

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Useless amateur said:

I see you have put this on eBay. Hope you get a sale as it is a beautiful bass and deserves a happy new home 🤣🤣

GLWTS

JON

Thanks Jon.

Yes & the higher price reflects that it includes "free" courier deliver & of course FeeBay & PainPal charges.

Had a couple of guys email me with proper questions, so it might go there, certainly plenty of watchers for only one day up.

• Like 2