Why become a member? ×

Get Any Effect On Any Zoom Pedal?

stewblack

Correction to the correction.

There's a hidden gem. Designed to be used with the G1Xon the PDL MnPit is designed to be used with an expression pedal (which the B1on of course can't do so I must have loaded it by mistake).

Produces some sweet octave up, 2 octave up, 4th down tones as well as a couple of teeth wrenching 2 octaves down. Possibly more. The controls need interpreting as it's not made for the B1on but it sounds unbelievably good. In tune, clear sound with no warble, unless you wait to the very very end of the dying note where it loses contact with the original note. This is so unbelievably useful for those of us who like to bi-amp, or get chordal sounds to support in a 3 piece.

I'll record it so you don't have to take my word for it!

edit ooh ooh - just found a nice 5th above too!

Edited by stewblack

5 minutes ago, paul_5 said:

I was looking at this last week, not tried it yet, but it would be good to get some guitar amp sims on my ms60b so I can use it as a practice tool for guitar...

I have done it on a B1on its very straightforward and at a stroke has removed a ton of amp sims, delays and reverb which I never used and ended up scrolling endlessly through. 

Only downside is the Tonelib software can no longer 'see' the effects on the pedal. If you rely on Tonelib best not do it.