Why become a member? ×

PMT bass sale now. Some real bargains

fretmeister

20 minutes ago, thedontcarebear said:

The Sandberg is the one I “bought”, I’m waiting for my refund.

Whoever had it, if it even sold, had an absolute monster at a bargain price. My paypal has registered a refund, but it hasn’t gone into my account yet. There’s hope yet. 

I bought an Ashdown combo Fri night. Recieved a confirmation email and nothing. Sent an email yesterday morning which bounced back, phoned and was told they would call be back in 30 mins. That was 23 hours ago....

Anyone actually recieved their order or any further correspondence? 

Thanks in adv

3 hours ago, Combed20 said:

I bought an Ashdown combo Fri night. Recieved a confirmation email and nothing. Sent an email yesterday morning which bounced back, phoned and was told they would call be back in 30 mins. That was 23 hours ago....

Anyone actually recieved their order or any further correspondence? 

Thanks in adv

I had success, but then I only ordered a used distortion pedal that I collected from Birmingham PMT on Saturday, and a Black Rat hard case, which arrived yesterday.

Looks like they rather messed this up though. With so much of the listed sale stock being secondhand/B stock their website really should have been up to the task of real time updates with so many ‘one in stock’ items. The lack of this has no doubt caused them a headache and annoyed punters in the process.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, loudspeaker said:

I bought the Ashdown CTM 300, on Friday evening, I got the confirmation email immediately and a shipping email on Monday morning, the amp was delivered on Tuesday morning. It's a superb amp and will join it's kid brother my Ashdown Little Bastard 30

P1030848.jpg

I was hovering over that myself, but I resisted, it looks great ☝️

4 hours ago, loudspeaker said:

I bought the Ashdown CTM 300, on Friday evening, I got the confirmation email immediately and a shipping email on Monday morning, the amp was delivered on Tuesday morning. It's a superb amp and will join it's kid brother my Ashdown Little Bastard 30

P1030848.jpg

Complete bargain mate - well done!

Received my refund for the Sandberg on Thursday. Glad people are getting in on the bargains, it’s genuinely nice to see a high street shop with a proper sale, not just prices going from ridiculous to extortionate 😂 

Whoever bagged the Sandberg, I hope you thoroughly enjoy it and I hope you have years of pleasure out of it. Looked a cracking bass. 

And she's arrived two days earlier than promised. No manual and in the wrong box but completely unblemished - not a mark. Had a quick blast and oh my - roll on the return of live gigs. Still can't quite believe I've scored an all tube giggable amp new for less than 400 notes!

IMG_20201003_205014_473.jpg

• Like 5