Why become a member? ×

PMT bass sale now. Some real bargains

fretmeister

22 minutes ago, AndyTravis said:

The blue sterling has been on stock for years - I haven’t played 5’s for about 4 years and it was on my “maybe” list back then - and I recall it’d been there a while at the time.

bit mad - you would think someone in the company would just want to shift it after a while

2 hours ago, TheGreek said:

I'm not reading this thread and I'm not going to look at the site...

I hate you all!!! :facepalm::facepalm:

I'd hold on a while longer if I were you. By the time next year rolls around, there will be some really crazy bargains as shops try to maintain some cash flow. A number of musicians I've spoken to are starting to think about offloading gear because they don't see when/whether they are going to be able to use it again. If a lot of good used stuff hits the market, the price of new is really going to take a hit.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, thedontcarebear said:

They have an issue with their system, so some of that stuff is sold but you can still “buy” it, I’ve had to get a refund after a bunch of calls to try to figure out what it was.

I've just bought the Sterling 5 string - I think!

I have never played a 5 in my 35 years of playing bass, so if my transaction was successful it may end up on here in another week!🤣

Wish me luck! 

• Like 2