Why become a member? ×

Bass Draining Battery

stewblack

1 hour ago, Woodinblack said:

It is an indication that I need to communicate better, as I thought I said the same thing.

Maybe I should be more consise.

I apologise, I didn't want to appear thick and admit that I didn't understand. 

I actually do understand now having followed Tony's instructions. Problem is that we all learn differently. 

2 hours ago, Woodinblack said:

No need to apologise, I am not complaining, I am pointing out that there is obviously something with my communication that I need to look at.

I suppose sometimes people like me (lacking a depth of understanding) need to be led by the nose through certain tasks, step by step through the procedure. 

Once done, then the explanation as to what has been done and why it worked makes more sense. 

• Like 1

Well, it's been a couple of days, plenty of time for the battery to have drained. 

Whipped it out and popped it into my trusty battery measurer to find my hopes and expectations had been, literally, exceeded. 

It's gone up from 8.6v to 9.2v.

Before you burn me at the stake as a witch, this result is telling me that either my battery tester or my multimeter is not very accurate. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1