Sign in to follow this  
iamtheelvy

Polytune mini *FAULTY* - SOLD
£20
Portsmouth

TC Electronic Polytune Mini.

Last time I used this, the footswitch gave way and disappeared into the casing. Have tried to repair this, but cannot make it switch on/off. As far as I’m aware, the tuner circuit is all fine. Sure someone can repair it, but this will not work out of the box!

£20 delivered.

32F4CBAD-D844-4B55-9A47-14443683D5A8.jpeg

4DF0F24E-CF19-4226-9EF5-0EBD64B2F074.jpeg

6CDDB06E-DD16-476D-B39C-FB4E20B6A9E2.jpeg

Edited by iamtheelvy

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By DWeekes90
      Selling my Dunlop Volume X mini pedal. Bought new 18 months or so ago to compliment my HX Stomp pedalboard setup. Not being used enough to keep at the moment though. 
      This pedal has had so little use I would be comfortable saying it is mint/new condition. As you would expect from Dunlop it is well designed and built to last.
      Price new is £105 so why not save £25?
      Original box and papers included.
      UK postage included in price.

• By DWeekes90
      Decided to sell my trusty Aguilar Octamizer octave pedal. I've had this pedal for several years and love all the sounds this thing can make. Unfortunately it's just not getting the use it deserves at the moment. 
      Condition is very good considering I've had it for some time now and it still works perfectly. Unfortunately the original box is long gone but I will make sure it is posted in a secure way.
      These look to be about £175 new so at £100 I think this is a great deal.
      UK postage included in price.

• By DWeekes90
      Selling my EBS Uni Chorus SE as it's getting very little time on my pedalboard. Bought from the Bass Gallery, London for a specific project a few years ago and has had light use since. This is the 'Black Label Studio Edition' and as expected from EBS it is really quiet, well built and has a surprisingly versatile range of sounds. 
      For any 90s Acid Jazz fans this pedal was once owned by the great bassist Julian Crampton of Incognito.
      In very good/near mint condition with the original box.
      UK postage is included in the price. 

• By Lloyd80
      Hi all,
      New member here!  Just looking for some advice. I have been playing for around 6 months.  Took up bass as apparently playing the drums in a terraced house annoys the neighbours and I needed to get my music fix!!! 
      So have been dabbling with pedals in the last few months and currently have;
      Xvive bass squeezer
      Arion MEQ-2
      Behringer bass overdrive
      But, being a drummer and a simple soul, I have been looking to simplify things even further. 
      So after a bit of research and youtube vids. This is the current short list of 4 possibles. 
      Fender Downtown Express               
      EHX Battalion               
      Valeton Dapper Bass
      SONICAKE Bass Preamp DI Box
      So indeed of advice and personal experiences of the 4 pedals above.
      I play most music, rock, metal, funk, pop, Motown, soul, blues.  I have a very eclectic taste. 
      I know I'm asking alot from one pedal. But for the sound I like. I dont need lots of heavy effects. 
      Compression, overdrive and an eq are my go to.  
      So what are your thoughts? 
      Lloyd
    • By loremil
      Price Drop: £90
      For sale an MXR dyna comp mini bass compressor. Works perfectly, great condition. Selling as I don't really need/use it. Comes with velcro.
      Collection in Hackney, London or shipment at buyer's expense. Thanks for looking.
      Key Features
      The classic Dyna Comp Compressor sound re-tuned for bass players Clean control lets you add in your unaffected so that you can maintain low end integrity Tone control adjusts upper midrange to retain the tonal dynamics of your bass Attack switch toggles between a vintage style slow attack time and a modern style fast attack time Familiar Output and Sensitivity controls set volume level and the length of sustain