Why become a member? ×

What is missing?

supertzar

I'm planning a new board as a smallish do-it-all setup. I'm building the board myself to get the dimensions right and the modularity I want. What I'm having is a two part board with the bare minimum I need that plugs over a slightly bigger board with more things when I feel the need for something extra.

The small board will be boss wl-50, into boss tu-3s, into schalltechnik mini-hp-vong. This little block is pretty much what is first in line no matter what I do and what is used alone in smaller gigs. This will plug straight into the big board.

The big board is built around schalltechnik omnilooper and that is the first in line from the first board. The low-pass loop has just a cheapo compressor to keep the bass side in the game when needed. The high-pass side has the flavour of the month overdrive (currently dod boneshaker) and tc brainwaves for pitch shifting and some chorus-like sounds.

The big board has room for one more pedal. I'm missing something but can't quite put my finger on it. I know there are a lot of effect types absent but everyone has a different taste and I'm looking for inspiration here. Assume the pedalboard lives in a vacuum and the bass and amp don't matter.