Why become a member? ×

Bass Related Darwin Award

stewblack

What have you done lately that made you look in the mirror and shake your head? What historic bass related embarrassment still haunts you in the wee small hours? 

I'll start. I just bought an ABY pedal. Jolly useful little chaps. What sets me above the herd, so I thought, was that mine has level controls for both outputs. Oh and only cost 15 earth pounds. 

What I failed to notice was that I have bought the world's only ABY pedal WHICH HAS NO Y. 

I can output to A. I can output to B. But not at the same time. Which is, of course, precisely the function for which I bought the darn thing. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, stewblack said:

What have you done lately that made you look in the mirror and shake your head? What historic bass related embarrassment still haunts you in the wee small hours? 

I'll start. I just bought an ABY pedal. Jolly useful little chaps. What sets me above the herd, so I thought, was that mine has level controls for both outputs. Oh and only cost 15 earth pounds. 

What I failed to notice was that I have bought the world's only ABY pedal WHICH HAS NO Y. 

I can output to A. I can output to B. But not at the same time. Which is, of course, precisely the function for which I bought the darn thing. 

For the princely sum of £24.99 I can recommend the Fender ABY pedal Stew. Silent switching, works fine for me. A or B and A+B options. 

• Thanks 1