jamesbass116

Aguilar SL112 Cabinet PRICE DROP! £400
£450
Pinner, London

Hey everyone!

Selling my trusty Aguilar SL112. A change in direction means I no longer need it anymore. It's been extremely reliable for me and is an absolutely amazing and lightweight piece of kit.

Some marks and scratches on the exterior and on the corners from travel and use. Otherwise in perfect working condition!

Would rather collection or meetup but could organise a courier for an additional cost.

Price: £400

Message me with any questions!

James

IMG_3575.JPG

IMG_3576.JPG

Edited by jamesbass116
Price Drop

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By onehappybunny
      FINAL PRICE DROP BEFORE THEY HEAD TO MY LOFT
      NOW ONLY £400 FOR THE PAIR, INCLUDING COVERS AND CABLES. RIDICULOUS VALUE FOR THESE QUALITY CABS.
      Asking only £550 £400 for the pair, or £275 £200 each (plus postage, collection from near Guildford, or could deliver if close-ish).
      Owned from new. Outstanding condition as they've been relatively unused other than a few practices and then kept in my house.
      Price includes:
      2 x TKS S112 Cabs (specs below) 2 x TKS padded covers 2 x high-quality speakon connecting cables. Amp not included in price (sold separately).
      Lightweight (10kg each!), well built cabs with an articulate, rich and powerful sound. When powered by my GK MB800 amp they more than held their own in loud rehearsals (drummer not very subtle!), with loads of headroom to spare.
      Thanks
      Stu
      Impedance: 8 Ω Power handling (high average power test signal): 250 W RMS Recommended amplifier power: 150-300 W RMS @ 8 Ω Sensitivity[average]: 99 dB SPL @ 1W/1m Sensitivity[100Hz]: 98 dB SPL @ 1W/1m Sensitivity[max]: 103 dB SPL @ 1,5 kHz, 1W/1m Frequency response (-10db): 46 Hz - 4,8 kHz Displacement: 258 cm³ Measurements (WxHxD): 52x38x33 cm Weight: 10 kg

• By Baloney Balderdash
      Is a cheap, lightweight, minimum 200W, powered, full range, flat response cab, with a flat response at max. 50Hz, and ideally with some kind of control over the high frequency tweeter as well, too much to ask for?
      I would think yes, by far most likely, but I am open for suggestions of something that at least somewhat approximates that.
    • By edirelandbass
      Markbass Little Mark II 500w head 
      Bergantino CN112 CaB
       Seems I may have overpriced the cab a bit, so will take £600
      Both with covers, both decent condition, a few scratches on each and one small break in the tolex on the bottom of the cab, but all working perfectly. 
      Great little lightweight rig, have gigged it in plenty of medium rooms with no trouble. Just about light enough that I’ve trollied it on the tube to a few gigs.
      Can’t really justify having two bass amps at the moment, hence the sale. 

Would rather sell together and will chuck in a decent speakon cable and kettle lead. Otherwise £250 for the head and £375 for the cab.