Why become a member? ×

GRBass AT112h cabinet (4 ohm / 8 kg) - SOLD
£495
Bournemouth, UK

thebassist

This amazing GRBass AT112h cabinet is made of carbon fibre and weighs just 8 kg (17 lbs) - your back will love you.

My loss is your gain. I've had this cabinet for 8 weeks, it’s have never been out of the house and it’s in absolutely pristine, as new condition. I need to gather some funds together for a new project.

The GRBass AT112h cabinet costs £866 at Thomann - https://www.thomann.de/gb/gr_bass_at112h_8.htm

The GRBass AeroTech range of speakers are the lightest bass guitar speaker cabinets in the world. Never has a professional speaker cabinet been produced with this performance to weight ratio. The AeroTech speaker cabinets are made of high-tech carbon fibre materials developed for the AeroSpace industry and are used for rigidity and consistency while offering durability and reduced weight. Overall the Aero series of cabinets when compared to any wood cabinet on the market have better focus, detail, punch, overall richness of sound and a more open soundstage.

Here are the AeroTech versions compared to their wood counterparts:

• 40% lighter weight with greater durability than wood construction.
  • Possess greater consistency in weight and sound by using non-organic material.
  • Employ extreme rigidity that improves sound quality by reducing resonance and control of spurious vibrations in the cabinet.

It'd be preferable if any prospective buyer was able to come and play it using their own bass, etc. but I will ship it if necessary.

I am based in Bournemouth, Dorset.

My feedback - https://www.basschat.co.uk/topic/231476-thebassist-feedback

• Patented AeroTech plate (2 layers of carbon fibre with specially developed cellular foam)
  • Speakers: 12” Custom Design Jensen Neodymium
  • Tweeters: 1” Tweeter (adjustable)
  • Speaker construction: Bass reflex
  • Power (RMS / AES standard): 450 watts
  • Impedance: 4 ohm
  • Frequency response: 38 Hz - 22 kHz
  • Connections: 2 x Speaker twist
  • Housing material: AeroTech carbon
  • Baffle material: AeroTech carbon
  • Front cover: Metal grille
  • Polymer handle
  • Dimensions: 51 x 39 x 35 cm