Why become a member? ×

Donating bass gear

alexa3020

With my new cab and head (still not decided yet!) incoming. I will have some surplus bass gear - heads and cabs. Rather than selling these I’m considering donating them.

The only place I can think to donate them to is my old school - I don’t know if they would even want it, it’s been many years since I was there!.

I want them to be used and looked after. Anybody know of any other good causes/organisations to donate this type of thing to?

• Like 1

Awesome thing to do I've done it myself with a slight twist I sold my stuff then donated the money to charity I don't give much away now as in the past I have seen stuff I have given to people to help them out go straight on ebay so at least if I donate the cash I know my effort will go to a good cause 100 percent 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Thunderbird said:

Awesome thing to do I've done it myself with a slight twist I sold my stuff then donated the money to charity I don't give much away now as in the past I have seen stuff I have given to people to help them out go straight on ebay so at least if I donate the cash I know my effort will go to a good cause 100 percent 

That’s a good shout

• Like 1