CJPJ

Various Effects Pedals including Xotic SP Compressor and Tone City
£350
Leatherhead

** ALL SOLD  NOW **

Having a good clearout to make way for new kit -

• All items are in excellent condition with original packaging and certificates (no more than two years old)
  • Effects pedals have velcro strips on the back but also come with original soft feetpads 
  • All prices include P&P to UK address

Xotic SP Compressor £90 SOLD
Fuxx Fuzz Fuzz/Distortion £30 SOLD
Tiny Spring Reverb £30 SOLD
Angel Wing Chorus £30 SOLD
Tape Machine Delay SOLD
EH Bass Big Muff SOLD
Polytune2 SOLD
True Tone 1Spot 9V Combo Pack With Adaptors SOLD
Pedaltrain Metro 16 Pedalboard with Soft Case (with velco, ties and 5 mini leads) SOLD

Thanks!

Edited by CJPJ
Updating sold items

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By bassmansam
      Pedaltrain Mini with fuel tank junior fitted to the bottom. This was a custom mod I did a few years ago and its always worked like a charm. 😊
      Gator softcase and power cable included. 
      Price includes postage to UK. 

• By ChrisGordon
      Price Drop, £120! 

(This time in the right forum 🙈)
      Not much to say about this. Brought a while back for a tour. After which it was put into storage. Just a few light scuffs from loading in and out of van. Other than that it’s near mint! I would prefer collection or a meet up. Don’t mind getting a courier but due to the size it will cost serious £‘s so please bear that in mind. 
      These retailed upwards of £250. Be sure to tell your guitar playing mates as well 😉 

Chris  

• By onehappybunny
      For sale:
      Boss LS-2 Line selector - flexible pedal to enable switching or blending signals etc.
      Pedaltrain Volto - original version suitable for 9v pedals. Probably only been charged about 20-30 times, so plenty of life left in it.
      Korg DT-10 Tuner - bulletproof build quality and pedal board staple **SOLD**
      All have velcro on base. LS-2 rubber base removed cleanly and will be included.
      I'd rather bundle these together if possible. Asking £100 for the three.

• By TomWIC
      In good condition, other than being a bit dusty. Soft case in good condition too, and includes the shoulder strap. I pinched one of the Velcro strips for my new board, if you’re OCD about it I’ll pinch the other one too.
      Collection from Southend preferred but I *might* have the original box for shipping at cost (if you’d need shipping, let me know and I’ll dig through the wardrobe for the box).