Why become a member? ×

FS: Warmoth/Musikraft/Dimarzio Jazz Bass **WITHDRAWN**
£400
Canterbury

Beedster

Bought this back a few weeks ago having sold it to Graham a while back (and needing a bass to replace my Flea which also went in the Covid fire sale), but post-Covid is still trashing my income so needs to go again. Original link (plus my even earlier FS thread) here

It's a lovely bass and worth way more than the asking price (and hey, I'll always buy it back once the finances are restored anyway!).

I'm out and about in the south this weekend - Canterbury, Portsmouth, Bath - so may be able to deliver. 

Cheers

Chris

Edited by Beedster
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, silverfoxnik said:

That's a beautiful looking Jazz, Chris! 

You do have a knack of putting these retro Fender style basses together... 

GLWTS 😊

2 hours ago, grahamd said:

I can vouch for this bass. A special instrument indeed

Spoiler

Thanks chaps, it is an extremely good bass, it just works in that rather hard to describe way that some instruments do but in my experience most don't, or at least not as well as this one does :)

2 hours ago, BassApprentice said:

Just before I get too excited - from reading the post I'm guessing you aren't able to ship this to sunny Scotland?

Hi mate, I'm happy to post but would need it to be done fully insured so it's going to add a few quid to the cost. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'd forgotten about this! I think for the time being I'll list it as collection of meet up only as I don't have a hard case for it and the only box I have is also not the strongest. Might be heading to Sussex/Hampshire/Wiltshire next weekend is that's of any interest!

I could arrange a hard case at buyers expense and post it if it gets that serious :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Beedster said:

On reflection, selling this bass for £400 is a silly idea, it's worth about three times that,  I think I'm going to look into selling an organ or two and keeping this :)

Well used liver anyone? 

Does it come with a gig bag and a maple board? 😉

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Beedster said:

On reflection, selling this bass for £400 is a silly idea, it's worth about three times that,  I think I'm going to look into selling an organ or two and keeping this :)

Well used liver anyone? 

Sensible Chris, and also makes my decision for me ;)

• Like 1

• MB1 locked this topic