JapanAxe

Apple Airport Extreme Router / Network Switch / Wireless Access Point 5th Gen 802.11n
£30
Swindon

You can read all about this gadget here. This is the 5th gen model A1408 introduced in 2011.

Boxed with power supply and manual. Good working order but has sat unused in a cupboard for a while following a router change.

Price includes UK delivery..

dpvq7sJ.jpgQGGtqvn.jpgsvQYsSb.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By TKenrick
      I'm having a clear out and realise that I can't justify a laptop and a desktop, so this is up for sale:
      Mid-2010 iMac 21.5 inch 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 processor running OS Sierra 10.12.6 (hard drive has been wiped and had a fresh install of Sierra)
      I've had this upgraded to 16GB 1333 MHz DDR3 RAM and replaced the original hard drive with Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD
      Brand new third party wireless keyboard and mouse as the originals weren't fit for sale.
      VGC overall with some scratches around the connection ports at the rear.
      Honesty policy: It's been running Logic X and other software without any problems but is somewhat slow when rendering 4K video in Final Cut.
      Would prefer collection from Egham (TW20 8HA) but can also do a socially distanced deposit within a sensible distance. I still have all the original packaging and can organise a courier at buyer's expense.
      expense.

• By Higgie
      Here we have my Late 2012 model Mac Mini (Model A1347). I bought this brand new in 2014 while I was working on the ships, to be my desktop rig while I was at home, with a Thunderbolt Display (That I had up for sale here earlier this year). In the end I used the Display with my MacBook Pro exclusively, so this has seen relatively little use. It originally had only a 1TB HDD but I've done the popular modification of fitting an additional SSD (literally fitted it today, so the SSD is brand new!). Similar examples of this machine with these upgrades have sold on eBay recently for up to £450, and here is one from Amazon in B Grade condition that has none of the upgrades. So I think £425 is a reasonable price. The price is of course open to negotiation but please no lowball offers. 
      Here is a list of its specs:
      Intel i7 2.3GHz Quad-Core Processor
      16GB of RAM (upgraded from 4GB)
      1TB HDD
      240GB Adata SSD (upgrade)
      Intel HD4000 Graphics
      Thunderbolt
      FireWire 800 port
      4x USB 3 ports
      SDXC Card Slot
      Ethernet
      Wifi and Bluetooth
      Headphone Out/Audio Line In
      Built In Speaker
      Comes in the original box, with the manual, original power cable (US one as I bought it during a ship contract - I'll include a UK plug too), and the unused HDMI to DVI adapter. I've just done a clean install of Mojave on it, but if you would prefer, I can install any OS you want on it from Mavericks up to Catalina. I'll also include a genuine Apple 2m Thunderbolt cable that has never actually been used, as I never ended up buying the Thunderbolt device I'd purchased the cable for. 
      Not really interested in trades. Postage can be arranged at buyer's expense, or am happy to meet/deliver within 50 miles of London E4 for cost of petrol.

• By Mickyk
      Hi need some help ,might be a silly question.
      Can i connect my wireless system and still use zoom b14.
      Thanks in advance for any reply.

• By Higgie
      I've just upgraded to an iPhone 12, so here we have my trusty iPhone 7! 128GB and unlocked, bought direct from the Apple Store in 2017. It has lived its entire life in a case with a screen protector, as such it is in excellent condition, no scratches or cracks to the screen at all. Touch ID, all buttons etc functioning normally. Just had a brand new battery installed last week as the old one had worn out, so it is essentially as good as new. Comes boxed with the original charger plug and sim removal tool, however there is no lightning cable or headphones included.
      Can be collected from London E4, delivered/meet within 20 miles for cost of fuel, or couriered/posted at cost.

• By roceci
      Full working order, boxed with all gubbins included, works for bass or guitar. £80 posted to UK mainland.