Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** Fender Nate Mendel P Bass
£700
Zagreb, Croatia

Sida79

For sale, my Fender Nate Mendel P Bass.

No trades please.

Currently strung with La Bella flats.

I've replaced the Seymour Duncan SPB-3 with Fender Original P Bass pickup. Both pickups are included.

Comes with a gig bag, double neck plate, the whole shebang.

This has been my main bass for years and I've taken good care of it. I doubt there's even a scratch on it that wasn't there when I bought it :)

My broken scale thinks this bass has 8.8 lbs, which I doubt, but it's definitely not particularly heavy.

I'm happy to ship within the EU at cost. Payment by bank transfer please.

Thanks for looking!

Srdjan

IMG_9023_zps228dd288.jpg

IMG_9024_zps7f3f8c71.jpg

IMG_9027_zps6ed96181.jpg

IMG_9039_zps5377e970.jpg

IMG_9041_zps6328d002.jpg

IMG_9043_zps0601f3e0.jpg

IMG_9055_zps7c44e158.jpg

IMG_9056_zpsc465e9ab.jpg

IMG_9065_zps09aca97d.jpg

IMG_9066_zpsd76c0f28.jpg

IMG_9067_zps0bf15d1c.jpg

IMG_9070_zps6f7982f6.jpg

IMG_9075_zps0a157738.jpg

Edited by Sida79
Sold
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, thedontcarebear said:

Do you know a rough shipping cost to the UK?

14 minutes ago, hiram.k.hackenbacker said:

If you use the Basschat affiliate Eurosender, you’re going to be looking at about €35 to €40 for a bass that’s less than €1000 value.

Eurosender tells me 28 euros.

3 minutes ago, hiram.k.hackenbacker said:

If anything, it does sound a bit low. Is it under 1m in length?

I've used 130x40x10 and under 10 kg. By entering different values I've gathered it's only when one dimension is 180 cm or more that it's not a package anymore, in which case it doesn't show an estimate anymore for whatever reason.

6 minutes ago, Sida79 said:

I was just waiting for you :) It is your old bass. I hope you'll forgive the pictures theft?

Ha ha. No worries. If it's the one in the pics then yeah it's my old one. I took those when I sold it on here, must be 6-7 years ago. Cool to see it again 😊

8 minutes ago, sirmuppet said:

Ha ha. No worries. If it's the one in the pics then yeah it's my old one. I took those when I sold it on here, must be 6-7 years ago. Cool to see it again 😊

Yep, and I bought it straight from the guy you sold it to . Sadly, it didn't get to travel the world much and now it might return home :)

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Sida79 said:

Yep, and I bought it straight from the guy you sold it to . Sadly, it didn't get to travel the world much and now it might return home :)

That would be Tonci if I remember right? Wel it's gone from Mexico to UK to Europe so that's better than most 😄

Edited by sirmuppet

3 hours ago, sirmuppet said:

That would be Tonci if I remember right? Wel it's gone from Mexico to UK to Europe so that's better than most 😄

One and only! You might be right there. Btw for a couple of seconds I thought you actually bought the bass from a seller in Mexico. That's how dense I am :)

Edited by Sida79
  • Like 1

Imagine the same bass but a smudge dirtier and with photos that would chase buyers away!

Just kidding. I think this might be sold now, just waiting for the money transfer to go through.

(the dots on the pots are just duct tape position labeling)

IMG_20200919_052014.jpg

17 hours ago, Sida79 said:

One and only! You might be right there. Btw for a couple of seconds I thought you actually bought the bass from a seller in Mexico. That's how dense I am :)

Aw, lol. Nah, bought it from someone in England and shipped it to Scotand then Tonci which I don't remember where exactly he was. 

6 minutes ago, sirmuppet said:

Aw, lol. Nah, bought it from someone in England and shipped it to Scotand then Tonci which I don't remember where exactly he was. 

Tonci is in Croatia like me, just in a much nicer city. Both basses I sold were once his, he's almost becoming my bass dealer by this point... which would make me an addict I guess, haha

• Haha 2

• MB1 locked this topic