Why become a member? ×

I'm too Orangey for Crows NBD AND NAD

Cat Burrito

A few months ago I was in an accident and my insurance just paid out. I have "pulled the trigger" on this duo. There is no logic to these purchases WHATSOEVER beyond the fact that after 53wks solid without a week off, the whole lockdown thing and then the accident, I just thought life's too short. Hopefully it should all be with me by early next week. Two weeks ago I was frantically trying to raise money for some impending studio costs and (momentarily) I am tripping over cash. 😻

Gretsch-G5440LSB-11-940x528.jpg.7e012f5e3a329982798dbcf3088d3840.jpg

YORANGE10192103.thumb.jpg.14b10aa811c1e45ae8cf32b2c3698818.jpg

• Like 29

The Gretsch looks fantastic 👍

I came so close to buying one in GAK a few years back, it was hanging by the till and looked so cool, but I just couldn't justify buying it. It was a sensible decision but I regret it 😁

Enjoy 🙂

• Like 1

Having had repeated warnings from Mark at Classic & Cool Guitars about the unreliability of post during Covid, it actually touched down safely inside of 24hrs of sending payment. Immaculate, light, and cool as. Strung with quality flatwounds (unsure of brand but they feel great) it has that classic woody thump when played finger style and with a pick it reminded me of that 60s tone on Scott Walker records. The head won't be with me until next week but this was a sure fire hit!

Gretsch-Tim.thumb.jpg.6d0e683a483b20874525054795aa629a.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1